पहरा, घडींहेर्नु, निगरानी राख्नु, अबलोकन गर्नु
- हेर्नहेर्न लायकहेर्नुभयोहेरविचारहेर्छ
Noun(1) a small portable timepiece(2) a period of time (4 or 2 hours(3) a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe(4) the period during which someone (especially a guard(5) a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event(6) the rite of staying awake for devotional purposes (especially on the eve of a religious festival
Verb(1) look attentively(2) follow with the eyes or the mind(3) see or watch(4) observe with attention(5) be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful(6) observe or determine by looking(7) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) So preoccupied were the bears that they paid no attention to us for the whole duration of our 1,5 hour watch .(2) watch what you eat(3) She also provides advice for patients with medical conditions who have to watch their diet.(4) He pulled his left arm away from her and checked the gleaming silver watch on his wrist.(5) to watch yourself(6) digital watch(7) Medical staff are maintaining a close watch on the patient and his family are keeping a constant presence at his bedside.(8) Another of the Scarlet mages who slew the Azure ones is camped very close to me, and had the dawn watch .(9) Which are two things we usually tend to do both of, so we'll have to watch out.(10) Trent's digital watch beeped moments later, just after the two had finished their breakfasts.(11) you watch yourself now(12) there aren't enough staff to watch him properly(13) Nancy at times, when he got a little hefty would watch his diet.(14) she was on watch(15) It was an old trick that he had learnt in the jungles of South America from sentries on the midday watch .(16) watch out for broken glass
(1) watch out :: दायाँ बायाँ हेर्नुहोस्
(2) watch television :: टेलिभिजन हेर्नु
(3) pocket watch :: खोल्तीमा राख्ने घडी
(4) a watch :: एउटा घडी
(5) watch over :: रेखदेख गर्नु
(6) watch your step :: आफ्नो चरण हेर्न
(7) watch for :: लागि हेर्न
(8) gold watch :: सुन हेर्ने
(9) keep watch :: हेर्ने राख्न
1. timepiece ::
2. guard ::
3. lookout ::
4. ticker ::
5. vigil ::
6. observe ::
7. spy on ::
8. look after ::
9. guard ::
10. be careful ::
11. learn ::
13. watch over ::
14. look on ::
15. catch ::
1. disregard ::
2. ignore ::
watch, watchable, watched, watcher, watchers, watches, watchful, watching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
For the Watch.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
You can always WATCH the panels online.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
He breeds them for the Watch.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
to WATCH this tape one day and
think their dad is a quitter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 10
Can you drop something
so I can WATCH it fall?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
English to Nepali Dictionary: watch
Meaning and definitions of watch, translation in Nepali language for watch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of watch in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "watch"
What watch means in Nepali, watch meaning in Nepali, watch definition, examples and pronunciation of watch in Nepali language.