Noun(1) impairment resulting from long use(2) a covering designed to be worn on a person's body(3) the act of having on your person as a covering or adornment
Verb(1) be dressed in(2) have on one's person(3) have in one's aspect; wear an expression of one's attitude or personality(4) deteriorate through use or stress(5) have or show an appearance of(6) last and be usable(7) go to pieces(8) exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress(9) put clothing on one's body
(1) Over 90% of North American women wear a bra, many without ever asking why.(2) the environmental health people wouldn't wear it(3) Such testosterone-laden yarns do not wear well a millennium on.(4) some new tops for wear in the evening(5) Aymara men in the Altiplano region wear long cotton trousers and woolen caps with ear flaps.(6) Shannon gives the order to wear ship(7) she used to wear her hair in plaits(8) It's not starting the engine that causes extra wear and tear.(9) Purchase bicycle clothing made of reflective fabrics or add reflective tape to all of your rainy-weather wear .(10) She still continues to wear the Blue Ensign until her hand-over to the Navy, scheduled for September, and her commissioning is due in October.(11) In osteoarthritis, the alignment of the leg changes because of wear .(12) It offers 5,000 sq ft of quality footwear, from outdoor to special occasion wear and top brands like Ecco, Van Dal, and Clarks.(13) It has been showing the effects of wear and tear for some time.(14) Less wear and tear on the cars means fewer new car purchases.(15) evening wear(16) She also has an own-name, off-the-peg collection suitable for occasion wear .
(1) wear out :: थाक्नु
(2) wear off :: बन्द लगाउने
(3) wear and tear :: लगाउने र आंसू
(4) wear glasses :: चस्मा लगाउनु
(5) wear a uniform :: एक वर्दी लगाउने
(6) wear away :: टाढा लगाउने
(7) casual wear :: साधारण पहिरन
(8) wear down :: तल लगाउने
(9) ready to wear :: लगाउन तयार
(10) wear a hat :: एक टोपी लगाउने
1. use ::
2. clothes ::
3. damage ::
4. habiliment ::
5. wearing ::
6. dress in ::
7. bear ::
8. erode ::
9. last ::
10. endure ::
11. have on ::
12. wear down ::
13. assume ::
14. fall apart ::
wear, wearable, wearer, wearers, wearily, wearing, wearings, wears
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
somewhere I can WEAR pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
I told you, WEAR a diaper!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
We will discuss the succession
after I WEAR the crown.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
Hey, lots of people WEAR matching pajamas
who aren't dating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 8
And when he tells you
not to WEAR a miniskirt to work,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: wear
Meaning and definitions of wear, translation in Nepali language for wear with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wear in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "wear"
What wear means in Nepali, wear meaning
in Nepali, wear definition, examples and pronunciation
of wear in Nepali language.