Noun(1) wetness caused by water
Verb(1) cause to become wet(2) make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating
Adjective(1) covered or soaked with a liquid such as water(2) containing moisture or volatile components(3) supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages(4) producing or secreting milk(5) consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor(6) very drunk
(1) But normally if the weather was wet , my Lord, no you wouldn't have done it satisfactorily at all.(2) The sidewalks are always wet and covered in magazines and flyers no one bothers to pick up.(3) Kistler was trying to prove that a gel contains a continuous solid network of the same size and shape as the wet gel.(4) Despite wet and windy weather last week, the vehicle terminal at the port here reached a new record, handling 37 containers per working hour.(5) That weekend it was dreadful weather, it was wet , it was cold, it was windy, and that just made our emotions even more hard to bear.(6) Using the ink-soaked felt, tap it over the tag while the gold ink is still wet .(7) Another solution to this problem is to use wet methods or ├ö├ç├┐dustless├ö├ç├û vacuum tools.(8) At five years, more than one in six children still wet the bed.(9) The one working on the side seemed to comb the wet plaster into horizontal furrows, while the one working on the back preferred a smooth finish.(10) The surface of a lava flow weathers, particularly in wet climates, to form a rich, reddish volcanic soil, called a bole.(11) His head was down and his ears back, his coat somewhat darker with the wet .(12) Consider the following precautions when selecting a wet cleaning method.(13) I'm noticing that the floor is wet - entirely covered in dark liquid.(14) You can also use the cleaner for wet paint on clothing, but launder clothes immediately after application.(15) Luck they had indoor entertainment as weather was extremely wet and windy.(16) Cover them with wet newspaper to keep them moist while dormant.
(1) get wet :: भिजेको प्राप्त
(2) wet paint :: भिजेको रंग
(3) soaking wet :: soaking भिजेको
(4) wet suit :: भिजेको सुट
(5) wet blanket :: भिजेको कम्बल
(6) very wet :: धेरै भिजेको
(7) wet dreams :: भिजेको सपना
(8) wet dream :: भिजेको सपना
(9) wet weather :: भिजेको मौसम
1. damp ::
2. rainy ::
3. sticky ::
4. aqueous ::
5. sozzled ::
6. dampen ::
8. rain ::
9. moisture ::
1. arid ::
2. dry ::
wet, wetly, wetness, wets, wetware, wetwares
English to Nepali Dictionary: wet
Meaning and definitions of wet, translation in Nepali language for wet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wet in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wet"
What wet means in Nepali, wet meaning in Nepali, wet definition, examples and pronunciation of wet in Nepali language.