Adverb(1) to what extent?.(2) used to indicate an estimate or approximation.(3) used for emphasis or to invite agreement.
Pronoun(1) asking for information specifying something.(2) the thing or things that (used in specifying something).(3) (in exclamations) emphasizing something surprising or remarkable.
Article(1) asking for information specifying something.(2) (referring to the whole of an amount) whatever.(3) (in exclamations) how great or remarkable.
(1) Such a rapid, dramatic, take always takes you by surprise but what a way to be surprised!(2) He flies down to Cataluna and tries to locate her based on what little information he has about her.(3) In order to understand people, we need to solicit their views or accounts of what they are doing.(4) I have no idea what drove him to begin playing music, what siren song it used to make him devote his life to it.(5) That means a long car journey and, more to the point, an argument about what music to play.(6) I just spoke to a Staff Nurse who was lovely and knew exactly what she was talking about.(7) There was some conflicting information about what kind of semen was in the canister.(8) And it was a fitting way to celebrate the start of what would become a remarkable reign.(9) He remarks what a lovely and expensive machine it is and that he will take care of it for you.(10) what we need is a commitment(11) They understood what a big deal it was to him, and completely want to make him feel connected and loved.(12) what does it matter?(13) Pat wanted to know what sort of amount we needed and how we'd use any money raised.(14) It seemed to me the whole sticky question of what small children are prepared to eat needed testing.(15) That again is accepted, but the question remains, what is the amount of the benefit?(16) It would work by asking you a series of questions about what music you like or dislike.
(1) what is your name :: तिम्रो नाम के हो
(2) so what :: कै त
(3) what else :: अरू के
(4) what ever :: जे सुकै होस्
(5) what is up :: के भइरहेको छ
(6) what a pity :: धिक्कार छ
(7) what about :: के
(8) for what :: के को लागि
(9) no matter what :: कुनै के कुरा
1. what ::
2. whether ::
3. how ::
4. how much ::
5. how many ::
6. or ::
7. as ::
8. where ::
9. such as ::
10. which ::
11. nothing ::
12. that ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- He's not ready.
- What is he, 17?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
God, WHAT is wrong with me?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
I cannot give you WHAT I do not have.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
"Screw it, I'm going in"
is WHAT I said to your mother last night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
What are you doing?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: what
Meaning and definitions of what, translation in Nepali language for what with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of what in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "what"
What what means in Nepali, what meaning in Nepali, what definition, examples and pronunciation of what in Nepali language.