Noun(1) a period of indeterminate length (usually short
(1) After a while , the consensus on how to respond to the examples breaks down and the debate stalls.(2) I went back and watched TV for a while till Jess wanted to go back to her room.(3) The sky was almost black, while the trees and shrubs where all frosty pink.(4) the period while the animal remains alive(5) a diversion to while away the long afternoons(6) The result was a lengthy hiatus in the building work while another contractor was sought.(7) Some contracts offer just protection, while others provide investment links.(8) while I wouldn't recommend a night-time visit, by day the area is full of interest(9) None the less, for a while it became very difficult for writers to present their views artistically.(10) All this while my family was watching from inside the van, and in full view of all those in line.(11) Domitia finds the list while he sleeps, and joins others whose names are there in a conspiracy.(12) At this time kidneys were taken a little while after the donor's heart had stopped and death had been pronounced.(13) The victims were attacked while watching a cricket match between India and Pakistan on television.(14) Thus while we can start with Waltz, we certainly do not want to stop with him.(15) There were two bastards in the Jones household for a while - but only one of them was truly Jenny's.(16) he starts to draw, talking the while
(1) for a while :: केहि समयको लागि
(2) once in a while :: एक समय मा एक पटक
(3) a while :: एकै छिन
(4) after a while :: केहि समय पछि
(5) in a while :: एक समय मा
(6) in a little while :: एक सानो गर्दा मा
(7) a while ago :: एकै छिन अगाडी
(8) every once in a while :: हरेक एक समय मा एक पटक
(9) a little while :: एक सानो हुँदा
(10) wait a while :: एक समय प्रतीक्षा
1. during the time that ::
2. when ::
3. as ::
4. whilst ::
5. time ::
6. spell ::
7. stretch ::
8. stint ::
9. span ::
10. interval ::
11. period ::
12. duration ::
13. phase ::
14. patch ::
15. pass ::
16. spend ::
17. occupy ::
18. use up ::
19. fritter ::
20. kill ::
while, whiled, whiles, whiling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Took a WHILE,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
it's okay to have fun
once in a WHILE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
WHILE you were dating.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Never have I ever made love
in the forest WHILE it was raining.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
...WHILE you preside
over the kiddie table of yours.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Nepali Dictionary: while
Meaning and definitions of while, translation in Nepali language for while with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of while in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "while"
What while means in Nepali, while meaning
in Nepali, while definition, examples and pronunciation
of while in Nepali language.