Noun(1) fermented juice (of grapes especially(2) a red as dark as red wine
Verb(1) drink wine(2) treat to wine
(1) white wine(2) a glass of elderflower wine(3) For a twelfth generation wine producer Olivier had a refreshing amount of enthusiasm for his subject.(4) But I'd bet that many wine drinkers have the same problem I do.(5) We sipped more wine with dinner and it made us a bit giggly.(6) It takes more than coffee to repair the body after a few glasses of Dumvuk cabbage wine .(7) dry wine(8) Red Bordeaux is the world's best wine , and Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay are the best grapes.(9) I have invited a couple of people around to play Singstar and drink fruit wine so that should be good.(10) a glass of dandelion wine(11) he opened a bottle of red wine(12) I also got mildly tipsy on fruit wine which was necessary due to bloody coldness.(13) a bottle of wine(14) For other cheesy dishes, a light, fruity red wine is sometimes better.(15) A popular drink from Sardinia, it is a blackcurrant wine that is smooth despite its bitter kick.(16) The last research placed Bulgaria twelfth in the volume share list of world wine exporters.
(1) red wine :: रेड वाइन
(2) white wine :: सेतो रक्सी
(3) wine bottle :: रक्सी बोतल
(4) glass of wine :: रक्सीको गिलास
(5) sparkling wine :: स्पार्कलिंग वाइन
(6) wine tasting :: रक्सी टेस्टिङ
(7) bottle of wine :: रक्सि को बोत्तल
(8) wine up :: रक्सी अप
(9) wine list :: वाइन सूची
(10) rice wine :: चामल रक्सी
1. vino ::
2. the grape ::
3. vintage ::
wine, wined, wines, wining
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've got WINE at my place and
some bubble wrap we could pop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
I was drinking WINE with...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
That WINE merchant tried to poison me
because of your information.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
It's only WINE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
It wasn't the WINE
that killed Robert, nor the boar.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: wine
Meaning and definitions of wine, translation in Nepali language for wine with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wine in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "wine"
What wine means in Nepali, wine meaning
in Nepali, wine definition, examples and pronunciation
of wine in Nepali language.