Preposition(1) in the absence of.(2) outside.
Conjunction(1) without it being the case that.
(1) the first person to make the ascent without oxygen(2) A related form was the white herring, which was salted without being smoked.(3) Being in hospital is stressful enough without being banned from smoking.(4) Last Thursday night they were engulfed by a raging fire without a sprinkler system to put it out.(5) He forced them to surrender without a shot being fired and held them prisoner until back-up arrived.(6) that goes without saying(7) Finally we'd like to make mention of the musicians without whom this show would not have been as good as it was.(8) the barbarians without the gates(9) My husband's big breakfast arrived without the eggs.(10) he won't be able to go without we know it(11) You can now go on-line and increase your skills without going outside your door.(12) we'll not give in without a fight(13) The church has slid so far into consumerism it is nearly impossible to live out your faith without paying for it.(14) I later recovered the holdall, without the money and saleable items, but with the club records intact.(15) the young are born without any hair(16) Hardly a day goes by without some mention in the media of a new sporting deal.
(1) without you :: तिमि बिना
(2) without me :: म बिना
(3) do without :: बिना गर
(4) without a doubt :: निस्सन्देह
(5) without a trace :: एक ट्रेस बिना
(6) without doubt :: निस्सन्देह
(7) without prejudice :: पूर्वाग्रह बिना
(8) without delay :: ढिलाइ बिना
(9) it goes without saying :: यो केहि नभनी गयो
(10) without fear :: डर बिना
2. short of ::
3. deprived of ::
4. in need of ::
5. wanting ::
1. within ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not WITHOUT cutting
his head open, no.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 3
My life is meaningless.
My future is WITHOUT hope."
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
How could you go away
WITHOUT even saying goodbye...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
for its equitable distribution.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
...WITHOUT so much as a,
"How do you do?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: without
Meaning and definitions of without, translation in Nepali language for without with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of without in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "without"
What without means in Nepali, without meaning in Nepali, without definition, examples and pronunciation of without in Nepali language.