Noun(1) a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments(2) a jerky pulling movement(3) a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt
Verb(1) twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something(2) make a sudden twisting motion(3) twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish(4) twist suddenly so as to sprain
(1) with a wrench Tony wriggled free(2) The project is for young people aged 13 to 19 but it is such a wrench for older members to leave that they are trained to become volunteer youth workers and so continue their connection with the project.(3) With a pedal wrench turn the shaft while holding the bike, pedal, and crank steady.(4) it will be a real wrench to leave after eight years(5) Use the wrench to tighten the nut, but not too much.(6) to wrench our Bible to make it fit a misconception of facts(7) Although Jay admits it was a wrench leaving her family she is hoping to be joined by husband Sino, 34, who works for an Indian shipping company and their five-year-old daughter Neha in the spring.(8) Use a spoke wrench to tighten spokes that feel loose relative to the others - just so they're about as snug as the two spokes closest to them; don't crank down.(9) Either faucet can be installed with standard tools, although you may need a basin wrench to reach up to the nuts that hold the faucet to the underside of the sink.(10) Most sprains happen from a sudden wrench or twist.(11) It must be a big wrench for him and the supporters to have a home-bred player leave the club.(12) A sharp wrench to my shoulder and Jonathan forcibly pulling me to my feet shocked me.(13) And with a sudden wrench inside of his heart, Ark realised that his friend was gone.(14) So, as you can imagine, it's a great wrench to be pulling out: I'm emotionally involved now, it's part of me.(15) I may venture to say, loosely, that in Judo there is a sort of counter for every twist, wrench , pull, push or bend.(16) A few quick turns of a wrench and the joints were together.
(1) pipe wrench :: पाइप रेन्च
(2) torque wrench :: टोक रेन्च
(3) adjustable wrench :: समायोज्य रेन्च
(4) socket wrench :: सकेट रेन्च
(5) spanner wrench :: स्प्यानर रेन्च
(6) tension wrench :: तनाव रेन्च
(7) box wrench :: बक्स रेन्च
(8) ratchet wrench :: शाफ्ट रेन्च
1. tug ::
2. monkey wrench ::
3. traumatic event ::
4. pull ::
5. twist ::
6. spanner ::
7. tug ::
8. sprain ::
9. wring ::
10. turn ::
11. twist ::
wrench, wrenched, wrenches, wrenching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of a left-handed
monkey WRENCH, but...
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Nepali Dictionary: wrench
Meaning and definitions of wrench, translation in Nepali language for wrench with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of wrench in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "wrench"
What wrench means in Nepali, wrench meaning
in Nepali, wrench definition, examples and pronunciation
of wrench in Nepali language.