Noun(1) the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment(2) possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities
(1) the manager had lost his ability to motivate the players(2) a man of exceptional ability(3) Mario Jardel has the potential and the ability to become a Bolton Wanderers hero.(4) I'd never seen her in a show before, so I had no idea the extent of her ability .(5) a woman of her ability(6) they'll examine your ability to pay(7) he has great ability as a teacher(8) This indicates that differences in the rate of accumulation of economic knowledge due to natural ability do not exist.(9) His only interests were games - he was of average ability in football and cricket.(10) Many sources cited in the book pay tribute to his ability to include others, to lead.(11) I'm convinced that he possesses the individual technical ability to be in the France team.(12) Making soup requires very little in the way of culinary skills apart from an ability to chop vegetables.(13) It was, in its own way, a triumph: the message of a voiceless woman who never lost her ability to speak.(14) You possess the ability to back your strong imagination with will and action.(15) He has skills and knowledge and an ability to work all over the world that the older men simply don't have.(16) All you are paying for is the ability to say that you've seen it early.
(1) cognitive ability :: संज्ञानात्मक क्षमता
(2) lack of ability :: क्षमता कमी
(3) ability to pay :: भुक्तानी गर्न सक्ने क्षमता
(4) physical ability :: शारीरिक क्षमता
(5) technical ability :: प्राविधिक क्षमता
(6) natural ability :: प्राकृतिक क्षमता
(7) mental ability :: मानसिक क्षमता
(8) artistic ability :: कलात्मक क्षमता
(9) ability to work :: काम गर्ने क्षमता
(10) ability level :: क्षमता स्तर
1. capacity ::
2. talent ::
3. power ::
1. disability ::
2. inability ::
3. incapacity ::
4. ineptitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not height, vision, athleticism,
or ABILITY to digest dairy products.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
...need the ABILITY to locate
the position of objects in space.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Maybe we should test
for that ABILITY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
and the ABILITY to destroy a
planet at the push of a button.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
The ear's ABILITY to elicit paranoia.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: ability
Meaning and definitions of ability, translation in Nepali language for ability with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ability in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ability"
What ability means in Nepali, ability meaning in Nepali, ability definition, examples and pronunciation of ability in Nepali language.