Adverb(1) in the area or vicinity(2) by a circular or circuitous route(3) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(4) in a circle or circular motion(5) (of quantities(6) in or to a reversed position or direction(7) to a particular destination either specified or understood(8) all around or on all sides, or about(9) in circumference(10) from beginning to end; throughout
(1) A scheduled tour around the county was organised prior to the elderly guest's visit.(2) The bus will also serve Kirkwall, doing a route around the town between each trip to Stromness.(3) I'll be around shortly(4) He went in at the Hyde Park Corner gate and manoeuvred around the carriages and riders.(5) he walked around the airfield(6) his life revolves around drinking(7) she was messing around with a computer(8) They where commenting on how much more the area around had become very shabby.(9) She turned around and pointed in the direction of what looked like a little office.(10) I really had to resist the urge to loop an arm around his waist and rest my head on his chest.(11) around the corner(12) I'll be around for a while(13) Lucas was adamant about having a nice, reliable car for us to drive the baby around in.(14) she took a look around the place(15) Now it is done in a centrifuge, which whirls the milk around rapidly in a circular vessel.(16) She felt an arm around her shoulder and she leaned on him as they walked to her class.
(1) around the world :: विश्व भरि
(2) hang around :: वरिपरि रचनाहरू
(3) look around :: वरिपरि हेर
(4) get around :: नजिकिदै गर
(5) walk around :: वरिपरि हिंड्न
(6) fool around :: वरिपरि मूर्ख
(7) mess around :: गडबड वरिपरि
1. on every side ::
3. nearby ::
4. about ::
5. approximately ::
6. round ::
7. on all sides of ::
8. about ::
9. approximately ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...because as long as you're AROUND,
Howard is out of the will.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
"The Professor’s whole life
revolved AROUND just one idea:
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Now assuming the left side of a bell curve
peaking AROUND the present...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
Now, take a sip,
swirl it AROUND your mouth,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
on the night of wednesday
the 23rd at AROUND 8 p.m.?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: around
Meaning and definitions of around, translation in Nepali
language for around with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of around in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'around'
What around means in Nepali, around meaning
in Nepali, around
definition, examples and pronunciation
of around in Nepali language.