Noun(1) the thing arranged or agreed to(2) an orderly grouping (of things or persons(3) an organized structure for arranging or classifying(4) the spatial property of the way in which something is placed(5) a piece of music that has been adapted for performance by a particular set of voices or instruments(6) the act of arranging and adapting a piece of music
(1) Videotapes may be sent as auditions by special arrangement with the artistic director or assistant.(2) Jean Radford, who also stepped down from the committee after three years, was also presented with chocolates and a flower arrangement .(3) It is understandable that such an arrangement could seem attractive at a time when hospitals are desperately over budget and seeking every possible way of cutting costs and boosting revenue.(4) by special arrangement , students can take a course in other degree programmes(5) And wherever we perceive repetition we conceive a syntactic sequence - an order or systematic arrangement of its parts.(6) The Andante is an arrangement for string orchestra of one of the movements of the quartet.(7) It's a big job, dressing a tree properly, and it takes a couple of days for the arrangement to settle down, during which period there is a need for much tweaking of the decorations until there's no further improvement to be made.(8) He also gives a witty solo performance in the piano arrangement of the Valse from FaÔö£┬║ade.(9) From Monday a new arrangement with county council contractors Hills Waste came into effect.(10) The cottages were so minuscule, they must have had some sort of stacking arrangement for sleeping.(11) TGI Fridays has more than one seating arrangement , ranging from the stools around the central bar to cosy nooks for couples.(12) For everyone concerned it was a neat arrangement .(13) Within the next meadow only a few hundred feet away from Ysban's settlement was an arrangement of stone pillars.(14) But she was there as guest-of-honour on the night and was presented with a flower arrangement and Ôö¼├║130.(15) Now, by special arrangement with concert promoter Raymond Gubbay and the Royal Albert Hall, Saga is delighted to invite you to a magical night at the ballet.(16) an intricate arrangement of gravel paths
(1) flower arrangement :: फूल व्यवस्था
(2) make an arrangement :: एक व्यवस्था बनाउन
(3) seating arrangement :: बस्ने व्यवस्था
(4) make arrangement :: व्यवस्था बनाउन
(5) payment arrangement :: भुक्तानी व्यवस्था
(6) overall arrangement :: समग्र व्यवस्था
(7) proper arrangement :: उचित व्यवस्था
(8) arrangement of ideas :: विचार को व्यवस्था
(9) previous arrangement :: अघिल्लो व्यवस्था
3. agreement ::
4. adaptation ::
5. transcription ::
6. organization ::
7. placement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That was the ARRANGEMENT we made.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
And in the spirit
of our new ARRANGEMENT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
There is now.
That was the other half of the ARRANGEMENT.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
...in an otherwise long
and fruitful business ARRANGEMENT.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
That seems a fairly efficient ARRANGEMENT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
English to Nepali Dictionary: arrangement
Meaning and definitions of arrangement, translation in Nepali
language for arrangement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of arrangement in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'arrangement'
What arrangement means in Nepali, arrangement meaning
in Nepali, arrangement
definition, examples and pronunciation
of arrangement in Nepali language.