(1) Early booking is essential, so please ring as soon as possible.(2) In the rough-and-tumble world of concert booking and promotion, no good deed goes unpunished.(3) It covers what mistakes were made that led to these problems, and they had nothing to do with traditional booking or not changing talent.(4) Early booking of tickets is advisable as the event always proves to be highly enjoyable and well attended.(5) I am also directly in charge of booking all the panels and securing the speakers, which is a lot of fun.(6) The booking of train tickets at Hyderabad station was smooth and efficient and the staff at the specially built Reservation Complex were extremely helpful.(7) Early booking is advisable but tickets should be available on the night.(8) He is liaising closely with experts from Ascot and York police, and hopes to glean the travel plans from those booking tickets well in advance.(9) Advance booking for dinner is strongly recommended.(10) We had a senior economic adviser booked on the program and they canceled that booking .(11) Advance booking is essential as places are limited and bookings will only be taken from Tuesday November 11.(12) I would have never guessed that I'd ever be offered, much less accept another booking .(13) Seats with extra leg room are essential, and can be reserved with your booking .(14) Advance booking at the theatre box office is recommended.(15) Advance booking is always advisable but you can of course always take a chance on the day itself.(16) Advance booking is vital for this stimulating, enjoyable and experimental approach to life-drawing.
(1) book :: पुस्तक
(2) booking office :: बुकिंग कार्यालय
(3) booking fee :: बुकिंग शुल्क
(4) booking agent :: बुकिंग एजेन्ट
(5) advance booking :: अग्रिम बुकिंग
(6) make a booking :: एक बुकिंग बनाउन
(7) booking clerk :: बुकिंग कर्मचारी
(8) booking note :: बुकिंग टिप्पणी
1. reservation ::
2. engagement ::
3. reserve ::
4. arrange ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Gonna take him down
for BOOKING, okay?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
Hank is BOOKING Walt
as we speak.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Nepali Dictionary: booking
Meaning and definitions of booking, translation in Nepali
language for booking with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of booking in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'booking'
What booking means in Nepali, booking meaning
in Nepali, booking
definition, examples and pronunciation
of booking in Nepali language.