भाइ, दीदी, दाई, भान्जी दीदी, भान्ज दाई, भान्जी बहिनी, भान्ज भाइ, बहिनी, दिदी, भतिजी, भतिजा
Noun(1) the child of your aunt or uncle
(1) she's a distant cousin(2) Though you probably wouldn't want to chug a gallon of it, diethylene glycol is nowhere near as harmful as its similarly named chemical cousin .(3) The flat belonged to his cousin - a woman on the fringes of the underworld.(4) It is closely related to its more favourite cousin the melon.(5) This man is surely a distant cousin ; probably a descendant of Cap'n Skewes!(6) In this case he is referred to as a nephew of the deceased in accordance with the Portuguese practice, although in fact he was the son of a distant cousin .(7) He was my second cousin once removed.(8) AM ├ö├ç├┐talk├ö├ç├û radio in Australia is fairly similar to its American cousin .(9) The family includes his wife, two daughters, his father, his cousin and sister-in-law.(10) Before that, next month, the skipper and his team will make their debut in the Scottish Islands Peaks Race, the Scottish cousin of the longer established Three Peaks event.(11) Much as some may think otherwise, counter-insurgency and its cousin counter-terrorism are old businesses with a lot of history.(12) Or it was your 13-year-old second cousin visiting from out of town.(13) In 1683, aged 18, she was married to Prince George of Denmark, a distant cousin , and their relationship quickly blossomed into one of lasting devotion.(14) Albeit a somewhat watered-down analog of garlic, their more malodorous cousin , raw onions are one of the best medicinal foods.(15) Hume was Burns' second cousin once removed, and he dabbled in poetry himself.(16) The result of all these developments is that, finally, the digital scope could make its analogue cousin obsolete.
(1) second cousin :: दोस्रो भान्जा
(2) first cousin :: पहिलो भान्जा
(3) cousin sister :: भान्जा बहिनी
(4) distant cousin :: टाढा भान्जा
(5) cousin brother :: भान्जा भाइ
(6) german cousin :: जर्मन भान्जा
(7) cater-cousin :: खानपानको प्रबन्ध गर्नु-भान्जा
(8) younger cousin :: साना भान्जा
(9) third cousin :: तेस्रो भान्जा
1. first cousin ::
2. full cousin ::
3. cousin-german ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your COUSIN and the king's squire.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
And because you're my COUSIN,
I might even let you wake from that sleep.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Here we have your COUSIN Elsie,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
It is a request, Cousin Lancel.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
It's my COUSIN David about the ring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Nepali Dictionary: cousin
Meaning and definitions of cousin, translation in Nepali
language for cousin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of cousin in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'cousin'
What cousin means in Nepali, cousin meaning
in Nepali, cousin
definition, examples and pronunciation
of cousin in Nepali language.