- प्रभावप्रभावितप्रभाव पार्नेप्रभावहरु
Noun(1) the striking of one body against another(2) a forceful consequence; a strong effect(3) influencing strongly(4) the violent interaction of individuals or groups entering into combat
Verb(1) press or wedge together; pack together(2) have an effect upon
(1) Basically, due to the internal injuries from the impact , bile had contaminated the entire body cavity, making it smell foul.(2) Several factors inherent to contemporary economics also impact adversely on the prospects for teaching Marxism.(3) Each of these planks has an enormous negative environmental impact and, at best, mixed economic impacts.(4) Two weeks before the draft, almost everyone looks like a potential impact player.(5) With residue, the raindrop impact is absorbed and erosion is reduced.(6) The introduction of these foreign organisms can have a devastating impact on marine environments.(7) She said the impact of the smash knocked the door off its hinges.(8) it was caused by an impact to his head(9) To trust someone involves taking a risk, as you are letting someone else impact what happens to you.(10) European-style regulations of information collection would have a tremendous negative economic impact .(11) there was the sound of a third impact(12) The findings of a health impact assessment are often limited by financial and time costs.(13) A fellow council worker, who had just got out of the vehicle and was standing close at the time of the impact , suffered serious injuries.(14) Firstly, let me reassure you, I've read your victim impact statements.(15) Women are often disregarded in decision-making and camp management, even when the decisions directly impact their daily lives.(16) Early detection, treatment and intervention are essential to minimize the long-term negative impact of maternal depression.
(1) impact on :: प्रभाव पर्नु
(2) impact factor :: प्रभाव कारक
(3) adverse impact :: प्रतिकूल प्रभाव
(4) impact resistance :: प्रभाव प्रतिरोध
(5) social impact :: सामाजिक प्रभाव
(6) impact strength :: प्रभाव बल
(7) immediate impact :: तत्काल प्रभाव
(8) direct impact :: प्रत्यक्ष प्रभाव
(9) impact force :: प्रभाव शक्ति
(10) impact printer :: प्रभाव मुद्रक
1. collision ::
2. effect ::
3. shock ::
5. wallop ::
6. crash into ::
7. affect ::
8. bear upon ::
1. dislodge ::
2. uproot ::
impact, impacted, impacting, impacts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
This is a sub-sonic IMPACT sensor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
but Amy has had
a huge IMPACT on you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
...from the egg proteins
and its IMPACT vis-à-vis taste.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
It's hard, because of the IMPACT.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Not to mention
the IMPACT on our social circle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Nepali Dictionary: impact
Meaning and definitions of impact, translation in Nepali language for impact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of impact in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "impact"
What impact means in Nepali, impact meaning in Nepali, impact definition, examples and pronunciation of impact in Nepali language.