Noun(1) a person who loves someone or is loved by someone(2) an ardent follower and admirer(3) a significant other to whom you are not related by marriage
(1) My lover and Marcus are waiting outside the club, but Nathan's gang are in the park.(2) She is my lover , my mistress, and she has betrayed me in the worst possible way.(3) Her best friend is her husband's former lover .(4) He was a great lover of music, animals, and country life and enjoyed tennis and golf.(5) The two plays focus on a woman who rejects a marriage proposal and is attacked by the jilted lover .(6) He was a great lover of Irish music and song and often recited on special occasions.(7) As he took her to a tavern in York, Nance explained that she had left her lover , a married highwayman.(8) I think the easiest way to sum it up would be, I'm a lover of acoustic music, I always have been.(9) But his biggest problem could still be his former lover .(10) he was a great lover of cats(11) If a husband catches his wife's lover in a wardrobe, can he kill him?(12) Here the sensuous wooing of the traditional lover is replaced by a display of coy and squeamish chastity.(13) And, as usual, entry to this book lover 's paradise would be absolutely free.(14) One is married, unwilling to take the risk of leaving the security of an exhausted marriage to be with her lover .(15) The lover wants his beloved to devote to him her preferences, her gestures, her caresses.(16) Other poems deal with the grief of losing a lover , and the love of a father for his child.
(1) music lover :: संगीत प्रेमी
(2) animal lover :: पशु प्रेमी
(3) cat lover :: बिरालो प्रेमी
(4) lover of :: को प्रेमी
(5) art lover :: कला प्रेमी
(6) self-lover :: आत्म-प्रेमी
1. boyfriend ::
2. devotee ::
3. buff ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your LOVER Jon Snow's not here to save you.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 7
But, physicist, baker, LOVER,
what can't I do?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
But when Arturo caught his LOVER’s LOVER