Noun(1) an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa, ova(2) a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies(3) the capital of Maldives in the center of the islands
Adjective(1) being the sex (of plant or animal, spermatozoa(2) characteristic of a man(3) for or pertaining to or composed of men or boys
(1) male workers(2) He will go down in history as the most popular male voice of all time.(3) Male fish with both male and female reproductive systems have been found in the River Ouse in the county.(4) But then from memory mass murderers or serial killers were pretty much exclusively male .(5) male connector(6) The pollen grain is the male gametophytic phase of flowering plants.(7) women took on more traditionally male roles(8) So there is some evidence that male sterility can negatively affect female fitness.(9) Firstly, to get the male point of view, they interview one man.(10) The idea was that every adult white male would have his own gun.(11) The mostly male executives running corporations across America would do well to take note.(12) While students are predominantly male , any driver with a valid license can sign up.(13) Even Frodo, the longtime dominant alpha male , is feeling poorly and lying low.(14) The subscription lists, particularly those before 1860, suggest that the audience was predominantly male .(15) The four male voices of the Hilliard earned thunderous foot-stamping applause from a capacity audience at Canongate Kirk.(16) The 65 987 participants were predominantly male and middle aged.
(1) male and female :: पुरुष र महिला
(2) male nurse :: पुरुष नर्स
(3) male chauvinist :: पुरुष chauvinist
(4) male child :: पुरुष बच्चा
(5) male lead :: पुरुष नेतृत्व
(6) male dog :: पुरुष कुकुर
(7) male model :: पुरुष मोडेल
(8) male cat :: पुरुष बिरालो
(9) male prostitute :: पुरुष वेश्या
(10) male sex :: पुरुष सेक्स
1. masculine ::
2. virile ::
3. manly ::
4. macho ::
6. mannish ::
male, maleness, males
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...of a piece of women's fashion
adapted from MALE military uniforms?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
it would make you the last MALE heir
of House Targaryen.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
Male, Caucasian. Early 40s.
Multiple gunshot wounds.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
...success at a bar
is based on classic MALE attributes...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Well, as a MALE,
I have an evolutionary drive
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Nepali Dictionary: male
Meaning and definitions of male, translation in Nepali language for male with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of male in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "male"
What male means in Nepali, male meaning
in Nepali, male definition, examples and pronunciation
of male in Nepali language.