Noun(1) a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco(2) a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.(3) a hollow cylindrical shape(4) a tubular wind instrument(5) the flues and stops on a pipe organ
Verb(1) utter a shrill cry(2) transport by pipeline(3) play on a pipe(4) trim with piping
(1) When he is not in front of the computer, he can be found enjoying a pipe of tobacco.(2) It costs ├ö├®┬╝13 million to pipe the gas from Scotland to Cork.(3) they were sharing a pipe of tobacco(4) He thrust his pipe toward me and began a monologue.(5) We heard the raucous squabbling of gulls and the haunting pipe of the curlew.(6) He was enquiring about a burst sewer pipe in Smith's field.(7) She continued playing her pipe .(8) The shrill of the pipe draws the attention.(9) Unbeknownst to most of the country, a company in London has been using broadband connections via traditional phone lines to pipe television into homes.(10) In the king's name they broached a pipe of the best wine.(11) You can use the pipe to redirect the file's output.(12) the tone of a reed pipe(13) The pipe was blown as soon as the food was ready.(14) Clive puffed again, then slowly pulled the pipe from his mouth and leaned back in his chair, making it rock slightly as he held the pipe in front of his face.(15) She placed a pipe in her mouth, and blew out the smoke.(16) To assemble, arrange six amaranth crackers onto a parchment-lined sheet pan and pipe some chocolate cream in the center.
(1) water pipe :: पानी पाइप
(2) exhaust pipe :: निकासी पाइप
(3) pipe wrench :: पाइप रेन्च
(4) steel pipe :: स्टील पाइप
(5) pipe cleaner :: पाइप क्लीनर
(6) pipe dream :: पाइप सपना
(7) drill pipe :: ड्रिल पाइप
(8) pipe down :: पाइप तल
(9) smoking pipe :: धूम्रपान पाइप
(10) pipe fitting :: पाइप उपयुक्त
1. tube ::
3. whistle ::
5. organ pipe ::
6. tobacco pipe ::
7. piping ::
8. siphon ::
9. transmit ::
10. play on a pipe ::
एक पाइप मा प्ले
11. chirp ::
12. shriek ::
pipe, piped, pipes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that PIPE is a damn slaughterhouse.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
Well, then PIPE down
and let me read my comic book.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
They hit him with this PIPE