Noun(1) the act of passing from one state or place to the next(2) an event that results in a transformation(3) a change from one place or state or subject or stage to another(4) a musical passage moving from one key to another(5) a passage that connects a topic to one that follows
Verb(1) cause to convert or undergo a transition(2) make or undergo a transition (from one state or system to another
(1) In Spain we did have a period of transition from a totalitarian regime to a democracy, just like you.(2) The new Cabinet appears designed, in short, to help ensure an orderly transition .(3) Now, when these electrons make a transition back to some lower energy level, electromagnetic rays are emitted in the process which carry away the energy.(4) This is usually a boring topic, but the author makes the transition smoothly.(5) In a telling transition from B minor to F major, Delius calms the troubled man.(6) students in transition from one programme to another(7) He made his fortune during the country's rapid transition to a free market economy during the 1990s.(8) students in transition from one program to another(9) He skilfully dissects the complex and varied forms of the labour process during periods of transition .(10) For these other countries, postcommunism designates the period of transition and radical democratic changes that followed the end of communist rule.(11) For some the confidence of adolescence is replaced with questions and doubt, marking the transition to adulthood.(12) Marriage is the most important stage in a person's life, marking the official transition to adulthood.(13) He added that being a public radio is necessary to be involved with the processes of unification in countries in transition .(14) The transition has happened gradually, in daily lessons that come through patience and careful scrutiny.(15) Ever since the move, she had used the excuse that everyone was testy because they were still in transition - still in a period of adjustment.(16) Both approaches have strengths and flaws, which we discuss at the end of the broad-brush passage in making the transition to the particularistic section.
(1) transition period :: संक्रमण अवधि
(2) transition metal :: संक्रमण धातु
(3) glass transition :: ग्लास संक्रमण
(4) transition year :: संक्रमण वर्ष
(5) transition state :: संक्रमण राज्य
(6) phase transition :: चरण संक्रमण
(7) transition plan :: संक्रमण योजना
1. change ::
2. conversion ::
3. passage ::
4. modulation ::
transition, transitional, transitioned, transitioning, transitions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It has a four-level
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Nepali Dictionary: transition
Meaning and definitions of transition, translation in Nepali
language for transition with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of transition in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'transition'
What transition means in Nepali, transition meaning
in Nepali, transition
definition, examples and pronunciation
of transition in Nepali language.