Learn Common GRE Words
N:: PAGE #1
1. Nadir (नादिर) :: Yet 7 years on from that nadir in the club fortunes Doncaster Rovers are in rude health and aiming for their highest League position since the 1950s
2. Nascent (नवजात) :: These were years of nascent economic infrastructural and political modernization
6. Nefarious (बेईमान) :: Also I was told that wizards keep ghosts for their nefarious activities
7. Negate (नेगेट) :: I dont mean to take this into a blame the victim argument but clearly the youth is a product of its environment and so we cant negate the effect of their upbringing
8. Negligence (लापरवाही) :: Employers must be held responsible for negligence over worker safety and be punished accordingly
12. Nexus (नेक्सस) :: And here one of the things that we really focus on is sort of the nexus of the past and the present and how the past has come back basically to destroy the present because of what happened then
13. Niggardly (दरिद्र) :: I remain lukewarm in my praise for this change whilst the Conservative Party continues to be so niggardly in its support for the rights of the individual in hisher dealings with the State
15. Nomadic (यायावर) ::
20. Nostalgia (नोस्टाल्जिया) :: In electoral politics you either sell a promise for the future or nostalgia for the past
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.