Learn Common GRE Words
P:: PAGE #1
2. Palatable (स्वादिष्ट) :: Wall Street analysts find the companys proposal more palatable than the states
11. Paradigm (प्रतिमान) :: It was also contrary to the neoclassical paradigm with its methodology of equilibrium
12. Paradox (विरोधाभास) :: Therefore in order to counter concerns raised by the discovery of the logical and settheoretic paradoxes a new approach was needed to justify modern mathematical methods
13. Paragon (Paragon) :: These films may not be shining paragons of filmmaking excellence but they are exciting and contain great action scenes and thats exactly what they aspire to be
14. Paramount (सर्व) :: He said of paramount importance was the need for development of sport infrastructure in member states
15. Paranoia (विक्षेप) :: Setting aside suspicion and paranoia surely highways officials must have a plan for the future of this area
16. Parasite (परजीवी) :: They are all a pack of bludgers and parasites who pay no taxes but spend ours
18. Parenthesis (कोष्ठक) :: I wonder what it says about messages with those smiley faces made from colons and parentheses
20. Parity (समता) :: Currency boards offer good shelter from inflation as long as the exchange parity with their dollar or Deutsche markeuro backing can be maintained
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.