Learn Common GRE Words
W:: PAGE #1
1. Waffle (वफल) :: Or maybe that sounds incredibly pretentious and I just waffle
2. Waft (आ जाना) :: Kai the mouthwateringly fresh gardeniabased floral has the delicate waft of a summer breeze
4. Waive (माफ) :: His attorney has said that he waived that right to confidentiality more than a year ago
5. Wane (घटाव) :: Interest had waned over time although expectations were high that the site cleanup might reawaken it
7. Wax (मोम) :: He experimented by exposing paraffin wax to crushed Salvia leaves and found the solid wax readily adsorbed the volatile terpenes from the air
9. Weighty (गहन) :: Comparatively speaking handheld devices are delicate weighty and bulky due to the glass screens
12. Whimsical (सनकी) :: The ceiling is hung with lamps of every shape and size from glass floats tied with rope to whimsical creations made of seashells
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.