Learn Common GRE Words
C:: PAGE #1
5. Calibrate (जाँच्नका) :: The Toro Co unveiled the Toro Sprayer Calibration Tool a computerbased tool to help check and calibrate sprayers as well as calculate product and water mixing rates
7. Candid (स्पष्टवादी) :: The main picture on the front page is a candid shot of the rock band
8. Candor (खरापन) :: That Howard is prepared with considerable candour to commit this part of his life to print says much for the man
9. Canonical (प्रमाणिक) :: For example in the Gospel of the Ebionites we find that John the Baptist didnt eat honey and locusts as the canonical Gospels record but only honey
10. Cant (खिचडी) :: The common factor among the marchers was a rejection of cant lies and hypocrisy
13. Capitulate (आत्मसमर्पण गर्नु) :: But as hostilities begin these nonmilitary efforts to influence combine with military force until the regime capitulates
15. Cardinal (कार्डिनल) :: First it is a profound betrayal of the cardinal principle of intellectual endeavour which is freedom of speech and debate
16. Caret (क्यारेट) :: Not only do I underscore I use brackets carets and braces I annotate all four margins and I copiously turn down the edges both top and bottom of certain especially memorable pages
17. Carping (अवगुण ढूंढनेवाला) :: I want to avoid too carping a tone here
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.