Learn Common GRE Words
U:: PAGE #1
1. Ubiquitous (हर एक ठाँउ) :: The electric guitar has become a ubiquitous presence in virtually all forms of popular music
7. Undermine (कमजोर) :: And it is this influence which is understandably resented by many who see it as insidiously undermining our own culture
9. Underscore (अन्डरस्कोर) :: This review underscores just how seriously these budget cuts are impacting the university Allen said
10. Underwrite (घटाकर लेखन) :: Customs accused Mr Graham of having a financial interest in the company because he agreed to underwrite any losses
14. Unprecedented (अभूतपूर्व) :: You had the massacre in Nepal again an unprecedentedly dramatic story you had the VajpayeeMusharraf summit which saw the media lose its perspective and from the South you had all that whipped up drama over the Karunanidhi arrest
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.