(1) Old friends are met again as new friends leave my social sphere, ringing in the changes.(2) Then again when the trees are pruned, it needs to be done scientifically and in a balanced manner.(3) what was his name again?(4) But now it is clear that, yet again , entertainment is being confused with education.(5) But then again , I suppose it's not something someone says to you every day of the week.(6) she's punctual but then again she lives beside the office(7) He reminds me of someone...what's his name again ?(8) the same amount again(9) he's well again(10) Every year an between 20 and 40 motorcycle riders die on the UK's roads, with ten times as many again suffering serious injury.(11) I was listened to with interest and was invited to return again when more of the workers were present.(12) For every Ôö¼├║1 received from members' subscriptions, we have to raise more than twice as much again to fund our charitable activities.(13) They hope that all visitors were impressed and made welcome and that they will return again .(14) He stands up yet again , pats several pockets and produces a large, heavy object on an impressive gold chain.(15) That's when he was hit by thieves yet again when somebody broke the trailer loose from the truck.(16) Even when a fund has invested the initial equity it raised, this is usually only the tip of the iceberg because most funds plan to use debt to invest about four times as much again .
(1) try again :: फेरि प्रयास गर्नुहोस्
(2) once again :: फेरी पनि
(3) never again :: फेरि कहिल्यै
(4) over again :: फेरि माथि
(5) again and again :: पटक पटक
(6) over and over again :: माथि र फेरि
(7) play again :: फेरि प्ले
(8) come again :: फेरि आउनुहोला
(9) say again :: फेरी भन
(10) not again :: फेरी हैन
1. once more ::
2. extra ::
3. also ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ Never looking back AGAIN
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
I daresay you'll see it AGAIN.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
I'm never gonna talk to her AGAIN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
to find a woman AGAIN, I'll
be glad to return the favor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Oh, did you get pink eye AGAIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Nepali Dictionary: again
Meaning and definitions of again, translation in Nepali language for again with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of again in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "again"
What again means in Nepali, again meaning in Nepali, again definition, examples and pronunciation of again in Nepali language.