Noun(1) biennial Eurasian plant usually having a swollen edible root; widely cultivated as a food crop(2) round red root vegetable
(1) I also planted out the leaf beet seeds - they're not so large but they will do equally well outside.(2) Finally I took pity on the leaf beet plants outside which were still looking rather sad, and repotted them into fresh compost.(3) Slugs are attacking my leaf beet leaves growing in one of the containers on the patio.(4) It costs twice as much to produce sugar from the beet grown in Europe than from the cane grown elsewhere.(5) Maize and beet are widely grown in the Park by organic and non-organic farmers as livestock fodder crops.(6) The surrounding farmers raise sugar beets , corn, and sunflowers for oil.(7) In agriculture the main products are meat and dairy, potatoes, sugar beets , barley, wheat, and turnips.(8) Sweet stuff, usually white when processed, sometimes brown, made from sugar beets or sugarcane├ö├ç┬¬(9) We have to build these tools for sugar beets because very few members of its plant family have been mapped.(10) Since it is derived from sugar beets , it contains a rich spectrum of nutrients.(11) The main crops are wheat, corn, sugar beets , sunflower seeds, and wine grapes.(12) Relatively easy to grow, beets are hardy and grow best in cool weather.(13) The major crops grown by large agricultural enterprises are grain, sunflower seeds, and sugar beets .(14) We plant successive crops of beets all season long, so they are almost always available to include.(15) Most sugar beets are rough and grooved, so lots of soil sticks to them when they're pulled from the ground.(16) It also contained two to three times the sugar content of sugar cane or sugar beets - think sugared cereal for cows.
(1) beet sugar :: चुकंदर चीनी
(2) beet greens :: चुकंदर साग
(3) sugar-beet :: चीनी-चुकंदर
(4) beet red :: चुकंदर रातो
(5) beet soup :: चुकंदर सूप
(6) white beet :: सेतो चुकंदर
1. beetroot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Beet season is finally here"
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
English to Nepali Dictionary: beet
Meaning and definitions of beet, translation in Nepali language for beet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of beet in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "beet"
What beet means in Nepali, beet meaning
in Nepali, beet definition, examples and pronunciation
of beet in Nepali language.