गति, गति पथ
Noun(1) education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings(2) a connected series of events or actions or developments(3) general line of orientation(4) a mode of action(5) a line or route along which something travels or moves(6) a body of students who are taught together(7) part of a meal served at one time(8) (construction(9) facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
Verb(1) move swiftly through or over(2) move along, of liquids(3) hunt with hounds
Adverb(1) as might be expected
(1) They use another service for showing races but have their own racing presenters on the course .(2) Pita meat pie often is the final course of a meal or is served as a light supper on its own.(3) We took off, the bus bumping along the rough coast road, charting a course due north in the late afternoon sun.(4) course content(5) Clearly, he enjoys the course , even the rather silly island green at the notorious 17th hole.(6) they spoke to him in the course of the inquiry(7) he took the same course as his friends(8) the course of the stream(9) Once respiratory or renal disease develops, the course is usually rapidly progressive.(10) it altered the course of my life(11) Even without the filling soup as a first course , the T-bone steak and salad had been an excellent meal.(12) 18-hole course(13) the plane altered course(14) Labor believes that the true course for world progress lies in it being run cooperatively.(15) the course of history(16) The final dish in the eight course evening was a Campari parfait served with orange ragout.
(1) of course :: को पाठ्यक्रम
(2) main course :: मुख्य मार्ग
(3) golf course :: गोल्फ कोर्स
(4) in due course :: कारण पाठ्यक्रम
(5) training course :: प्रशिक्षण पाठ्यक्रम
(6) in the course of :: को पाठ्यक्रम
(7) first course :: पहिलो पाठ
(8) course of action :: कार्य को पाठ्यक्रम
1. route ::
2. progression ::
3. procedure ::
4. racecourse ::
5. class ::
6. program ::
7. line ::
8. row ::
9. course of action ::
कार्य को पाठ्यक्रम
10. form ::
11. trend ::
12. path ::
13. flow ::
14. feed ::
course, coursed, courses, coursing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Of COURSE it's not. You're only a level 25.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
- You must be curious.
- Of COURSE I'm curious.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
I kid, of COURSE. Big fan.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
English to Nepali Dictionary: course
Meaning and definitions of course, translation in Nepali language for course with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of course in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "course"
What course means in Nepali, course meaning
in Nepali, course definition, examples and pronunciation
of course in Nepali language.