- गहिरोअझ बढाउनअझ थप गहिरोगहिरोगहिरो
Noun(1) the central and most intense or profound part(2) a long steep-sided depression in the ocean floor(3) literary term for an ocean
Adjective(1) relatively deep or strong; affecting one deeply(2) marked by depth of thinking(3) having great spatial extension or penetration downward or inward from an outer surface or backward or laterally or outward from a center; sometimes used in combination(4) very distant in time or space(5) intense or extreme(6) having or denoting a low vocal or instrumental range(7) strong; intense(8) relatively thick from top to bottom(9) extending relatively far inward(10) (of darkness(11) large in quantity or size(12) with head or back bent low(13) of an obscure nature(14) difficult to penetrate; incomprehensible to one of ordinary understanding or knowledge(15) exhibiting great cunning usually with secrecy
Adverb(1) to a great depth; far down or in(2) to an advanced time(3) to a great distance
(1) how deep is the pool?(2) Once she was settled in with an arm slung over his chest, she sighed a deep breath of relief.(3) The people are warm and welcoming with a deep awareness of the past and great pride in the richness of their culture.(4) He looked really deep in thought and sad at the same time.(5) He walked up to her and stood very close, looking deep into her eyes with concern.(6) Stock markets have reacted to the deep uncertainties this year by marking time.(7) Just behind him, a deep trench has been cut in the pristine lawns and a team of archaeologists are busy scraping at the exposed soil.(8) He had short golden blonde hair and deep blue eyes behind thin framed glasses.(9) He acted as if she'd been deep in conversation with him, and didn't even introduce himself.(10) deep ideas(11) Eleanor made sure she was deep enough in the pool before she turned around.(12) It was a deep feeling of dissatisfaction, and it was making ordinary people do very crazy things.(13) The other motorists were most cooperative, and the policemen on duty were deep in conversation.(14) They were a rather mysterious, deep blue, so much so that they nearly blended in with their pupils.(15) Scotland is pinning its hopes on the retail sector to keep it out of a deep recession.(16) deep within the brain
(1) deep blue :: गहिरो नीलो
(2) deep breath :: लामो स्वास
(3) deep water :: गहिरो पानी
(4) deep love :: गहिरो प्रेम
(5) deep sleep :: गहिरो निन्द्रा
(6) take a deep breath :: लामो सास लेउ
(7) deep sea :: गहिरो समुन्द्र
1. cavernous ::
3. intense ::
4. sound ::
5. profound ::
6. rapt ::
7. obscure ::
8. low-pitched ::
9. dark ::
11. rich ::
12. abstruse ::
13. thick ::
14. bass ::
15. far down ::
16. far ::
17. late ::
19. sea ::
20. middle ::
21. oceanic abyss ::
1. shallow ::
2. shoal ::
3. skin-deep ::
4. superficial ::
5. surface ::
deep, deepen, deepened, deepening, deepens, deeper, deepest, deeply, deepness, deeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but DEEP inside your heart you'll know
that laundry night is always Saturday night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Because DEEP down, Barry,
you're a really good guy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Dig DEEP! Like when they bet
you couldn't fit into Howard's pants!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
May you and my daughter Margaery
drink DEEP and live long.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
(IN DEEP VOICE)
No, that\'s ridiculous.
"' alt="(IN DEEP VOICE)
No, that\'s ridiculous.
(IN DEEP VOICE)
No, that's ridiculous.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: deep
Meaning and definitions of deep, translation in Nepali language for deep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of deep in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "deep"
What deep means in Nepali, deep meaning
in Nepali, deep definition, examples and pronunciation
of deep in Nepali language.