Noun(1) the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday(2) a party of people assembled to have dinner together
(1) I have plans to go into central London tomorrow evening for dinner with friends.(2) he cooked dinner(3) I was a bit stuck for what to get for dinner on Monday night.(4) we went for a walk after dinner(5) Or the bathtub wasn't cleaned, dinner not ready by the time he got home.(6) After a formal dinner including haggis the mayor talked about his hopes for the town.(7) He was speaking at a fundraising dinner dance for the Dominican Convent school for girls at Savoy Hotel in Ndola.(8) A delicious dinner was served along the poolside and games were played after that.(9) Kaylee's mother has organised a fund-raising gala dinner at the end of the month for the organ donor campaign.(10) she attended the annual dinner in aid of the hospice(11) they held a formal dinner to celebrate their win(12) She made certain she had the room key and headed for the main building where she could have a late dinner .(13) Your mum would have a nice dinner cooked for you.(14) A candlelit dinner at the beachfront restaurant is sure to provide the perfect end to the day.(15) But Grace looked like a goddess for Judy's engagement dinner on Friday night.(16) On Monday April 2, Amor Restaurant held its 7th anniversary charity dinner , which was a roaring success.
(1) have dinner :: बेलुकाको खाना खाऊ
(2) eat dinner :: खाना खाऊ
(3) make dinner :: खाने बनाउन
(4) dinner party :: रात्री भोज
(5) dinner plate :: खाने प्लेट
(6) have a dinner :: खान खाऊ
(7) dinner jacket :: खाने ज्याकेट
(8) at dinner :: खाने मा
(9) before dinner :: खाने अघि
(10) farewell dinner :: विदाई खाने
1. evening meal ::
2. supper ::
रातीको अन्तिम खाना
3. main meal ::
4. lunch ::
5. midday meal ::
6. feast ::
7. banquet ::
8. dinner party ::
9. spread ::
10. din-din ::
11. repast ::
dinner, dinnered, dinnering, dinners, dinnerware
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Great, then you
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
Uh, building on that,
we should order DINNER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
a lovely DINNER.
Why don't you have a seat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
This Sunday night, you may take me
to DINNER at a nice restaurant.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Like a dog waiting for DINNER scraps.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
English to Nepali Dictionary: dinner
Meaning and definitions of dinner, translation in Nepali language for dinner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dinner in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "dinner"
What dinner means in Nepali, dinner meaning
in Nepali, dinner definition, examples and pronunciation
of dinner in Nepali language.