Noun(1) any of various juicy fruit of the genus Vitis with green or purple skins; grow in clusters(2) any of numerous woody vines of genus Vitis bearing clusters of edible berries(3) a cluster of small projectiles fired together from a cannon to produce a hail of shot
(1) But after the vines bloom, he notes, table grape growers would have to switch to insecticides.(2) The Jacobites stood the fire for some time before charging, being decimated by grape and musket shot.(3) The most common canon was called the Napoleon and used both grape shot and canister ammunition.(4) It was while on engineering business in France that he fell under the grape 's spell and decided to bring wine and wine culture home.(5) Concord grape juice has the highest total antioxidant level of any fruit, vegetable or juice tested.(6) Selina's eyebrow rose as she popped a green grape into her mouth.(7) an exploration of the grape(8) The gun discharged shot until the troops were within a short distance, when they fired grape .(9) This piercingly aromatic, citrus fruit and gooseberry-like white is drier and much closer to Sancerre than most Kiwi interpretations of the grape .(10) They fill their pages with memories of the wine war from both sides of the struggle; stories that are sometimes somber, sometimes amusing, but which all commemorate those "whose love of the grape and devotion to a way of life helped them survive and triumph over one of the darkest and most difficult chapters in French history."(11) He did a brief stint in the insurance industry, but his love of the grape soon led him to the wine business.(12) Yet the wily Pinot Noir grape is best suited to cooler, less sunny climes.(13) Grape shot was widely used in the 19th century wars, but by the time of the American Civil War, grape was primarily used by navel gun crews.(14) It was through that and visiting vineyards while travelling with her husband that their love of the grape grew.(15) The naval commander, in his barrage covering the landing, used round shot instead of grape or canister, in order to minimize casualties.(16) Recently this company has experimented with more suitable wine grape varieties for both red and white table wines.
(1) grape juice :: अंगूर रस
(2) grape seed :: अंगूर बीउ
(3) grape wine :: अंगूर रक्सी
(4) grape leaves :: अंगूर पात
(5) grape harvest :: अंगूर बाली
(6) the grape :: अंगूर
(7) sour grape :: अमिलो अङ्गुरको
(8) grape basket :: अंगूर टोकरी
(9) grape picking :: अंगूर टिप्नुपर्छ
1. grapeshot ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
why not soak it in GRAPE juice
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Oh, damn. It's GRAPE juice.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
Grape Nuts for breakfast,
quiet car ride,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Grape juice that burns.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
stronger than any of that GRAPE water
you southern twats like sucking on.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Nepali Dictionary: grape
Meaning and definitions of grape, translation in Nepali language for grape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of grape in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "grape"
What grape means in Nepali, grape meaning
in Nepali, grape definition, examples and pronunciation
of grape in Nepali language.