Noun(1) the questioning of a person (or a conversation in which information is elicited(2) a conference (usually with someone important
Verb(1) conduct an interview in television, newspaper, and radio reporting(2) discuss formally with (somebody(3) go for an interview in the hope of being hired
(1) Though this is not possible under all circumstances, this is relevant when you are going for an interview for a college admission.(2) The 17 year old's application to study medicine was rejected after an interview at Magdalen College, Oxford.(3) interview skills(4) A Sukhum paper sent a reporter to interview him.(5) When reporters went to interview her about the campaign they found her in a distressed state.(6) I thought they were done when men and women with cameras and notebooks started coming in one at a time to interview me for the local papers.(7) Iranian television news carried an interview with a woman who had lost uncles and aunts and her two children, while her husband had suffered a broken back and legs.(8) Reporters all stormed forward trying to interview her.(9) she has a job interview(10) I spoke to the Spanish wire service and that led to an interview with a Mexican radio station, which was quite interesting.(11) I've also asked reporters to interview me, sometimes first sketching a hypothetical scenario.(12) We even got some calls on the answering machine from some reporters who wanted to interview me.(13) The clever woman identified herself as a Washington reporter seeking to interview me but then embarked on a filthy tirade.(14) After my exclusive interview with the pigs' owner, every journalist was after him.(15) I was the first person that got to interview her after her fall.(16) interview panel
(1) exclusive interview :: विशेष साक्षात्कार
(2) have an interview :: एक साक्षात्कार छ
(3) exit interview :: बाहिर निस्कन साक्षात्कार
(4) personal interview :: व्यक्तिगत साक्षात्कार
(5) walk in interview :: साक्षात्कार हिंड्न
(6) preliminary interview :: प्रारम्भिक साक्षात्कार
(7) give an interview :: एक साक्षात्कार दिन
(8) telephone interview :: टेलिफोन साक्षात्कार
(9) have an interview with :: एउटा साक्षात्कार छ
1. meeting ::
2. discussion ::
3. conference ::
4. examination ::
6. audience ::
7. talk ::
8. dialogue ::
9. exchange ::
10. conversation ::
11. talk to ::
12. have a discussion with ::
एक चर्चा छ
13. have a dialogue with ::
एक संवाद छ
14. question ::
15. interrogate ::
16. cross-examine ::
17. meet with ::
18. poll ::
19. canvass ::
20. survey ::
21. sound out ::
22. grill ::
23. pump ::
24. examine ::
interview, interviewed, interviewee, interviewees, interviewer, interviewers, interviewing, interviews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, this INTERVIEW
is supposed to be about me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
How was the INTERVIEW?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
- Feel like driving to Arizona?
- I can't. I have that job INTERVIEW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
Well, yes. Well, I figured
we'd have to do the INTERVIEW by phone,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
The last step's
a baseline INTERVIEW
to allow us to verify.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Nepali Dictionary: interview
Meaning and definitions of interview, translation in Nepali language for interview with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of interview in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "interview"
What interview means in Nepali, interview meaning in Nepali, interview definition, examples and pronunciation of interview in Nepali language.