Verb(1) gain knowledge or skills(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) commit to memory; learn by heart(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) impart skills or knowledge to(6) find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
(1) I was sorry to learn that Peadar had died(2) when did you learn the news?(3) they have to learn that it's better to be honest(4) we learn from experience(5) we'll learn the outcome tomorrow(6) it's never too late to learn(7) he's keen to learn(8) Just wait and see how mobiles companies will try to make us learn a numeric user name rather than an alphabetic one.(9) you'll learn!(10) we'll have to learn you to milk cows(11) Those were the same words a second-in-command had said when learning Jasmine's name three long years ago.(12) She was in her early fifties and her death was learned of with great regret by all who knew her during her short stay.(13) Ormond Square was my first training ground, where I learnt my craft and developed a love for the beautiful game that I still have.(14) A child is learning unbelievable amounts of information.(15) I was unaware of the seriousness of her illness until I learned of her death.(16) He learns bucket-loads of information, including the brazenly anti-union pitches made by the various nations.
(1) to learn :: सिक्नु
(2) learn about :: सिक्न
(3) live and learn :: बाँच्न र सिक्न
(4) learn by heart :: अन्तरात्माबाटै सिक्नु
(5) learn from :: सिक्न
(6) eager to learn :: सिक्न उत्सुक
(7) learn quickly :: चाँडै सिक्न
(8) learn to read :: पढ्न सिक्न
(9) learn of :: सिक्न
1. acquire a knowledge of ::
एक ज्ञान प्राप्त
2. memorize ::
3. discover ::
4. con ::
5. watch ::
6. larn ::
7. hear ::
8. instruct ::
9. read ::
1. unlearn ::
learn, learned, learner, learners, learning, learns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Everyone told me to LEARN
from my father's mistakes.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Right now, watch and LEARN.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
We will have a trial and
we will LEARN the truth.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
What do you want to LEARN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
When did you LEARN to read?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Nepali Dictionary: learn
Meaning and definitions of learn, translation in Nepali language for learn with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of learn in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "learn"
What learn means in Nepali, learn meaning
in Nepali, learn definition, examples and pronunciation
of learn in Nepali language.