कम से कम
- कम से कमleastwise
Noun(1) something that is of no importance
Adjective(1) the superlative of `little' that can be used with mass nouns and is usually preceded by `the'; a quantifier meaning smallest in amount or extent or degree(2) limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent, or small(3) (quantifier used with mass nouns, with `a'(4) (of children and animals(5) (informal, or small(6) (of a voice(7) low in stature; not tall(8) lowercase(9) small in a way that arouses feelings (of tenderness or its opposite depending on the context
Adverb(1) used to form the superlative(2) not much
(1) The most virtuous of mothers can be putty in the hands of the least virtuous of sons.(2) they have the least chance of survival(3) Surprisingly, Freddie came out as the least bizarre of all of us on this, as what you see tends to be what you get with her.(4) there's not the least chance of her coming back(5) she spends the least amount of time in the office(6) he's not the least worried about it(7) it happens when you least expect it(8) As the drivers of old bangers are the least able to afford to invest heavily in a new car, this policy seems unfair.(9) the course is not in the least bit boring(10) nobody knew what was going on, least of all the audience(11) Thomson's theorem states that electrically charged particles arrange themselves so as to have the least energy.(12) I don't feel the least bit of attachment to him(13) money is the least of his worries(14) it's the least important subject(15) The Indian samosa is the lone vegetarian offering, and the least messy to eat on the go.(16) This was, and still is, one of the least known of the wartime special regiments.
(1) at least :: कमसेकम
(2) last but not least :: पछिल्लो तर कम से कम
(3) the least :: कम्तीमा
(4) for at least :: कम से कम
(5) at the very least :: धेरै कम से कम
(6) not least :: छैन कम्तिमा
(7) not in the least :: कम से कम छैन
(8) last but not the least :: पछिल्लो तर कम से कम
(9) but at least :: तर कम से कम
(10) to say the least :: कम से कम भन्न
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're gonna be here
at LEAST another week, maybe 10 days.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
but we could at LEAST move it.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
Before you go, at LEAST
let me pack you some
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Did you at LEAST save
it for the tooth fairy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
No, you'll need today at LEAST
to gather supplies.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Nepali Dictionary: least
Meaning and definitions of least, translation in Nepali language for least with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of least in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "least"
What least means in Nepali, least meaning in Nepali, least definition, examples and pronunciation of least in Nepali language.