Noun(1) fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines(2) anything with a round or oval shape (formed by a curve that is closed and does not intersect itself(3) (computer science(4) an inner circle of advisors (especially under President Reagan(5) the basic pattern of the human fingerprint(6) a computer program that performs a series of instructions repeatedly until some specified condition is satisfied(7) the topology of a network whose components are serially connected in such a way that the last component is connected to the first component(8) an intrauterine device in the shape of a loop(9) a complete electrical circuit around which current flows or a signal circulates(10) a flight maneuver; aircraft flies a complete circle in the vertical plane
Verb(1) move in loops(2) make a loop in(3) fly loops, perform a loop(4) wind around something in coils or loops(5) fasten or join with a loop
(1) The idea of a cyclical universe is controversial but a leading researcher believes we really could be stuck in a never-ending loop .(2) The film itself is approximately three minutes in length, set to loop continuously.(3) a feedback loop(4) She tried triple lutz/triple loop , but just missed on the second jump and fell.(5) The film itself is on a continuous loop that makes it difficult to tell beginning from end.(6) To construct Pieranski's knot, you fold a circular loop of rope and tie two multiple overhand knots in it.(7) On the back, the design looked like a cross with a loop on top.(8) This suggests an unconstrained loop shape, even in rather immature specimens of this form.(9) I started feeling stupid and rather ashamed for getting myself in this idiotic situation - clinging tight to a swinging loop of rope too scared to carry on.(10) He shooed the young steer out of his way, and back, onto firmer ground, and then spun the loop of the rope lazily, letting it swing out in an arc and settle squarely over the cow's horns.(11) As part of an exhibit about the Jewish holocaust, the museum had a Nazi propaganda film going on continuous loop .(12) The problem is that I've run into this dilemma before and now it seems that I'm stuck in an endless loop .(13) With nothing to follow, I loop out and back, hoping to sight a cable emerging further out from the wreck.(14) Curve the ends around to make an oval loop , a circle wreath, or even bend it a bit to make a heart shape.(15) The menu is a continuous loop of a deleted scene from the film.(16) Heloise held up her key ring, showing Hank the house key that was threaded on a separate loop .
(1) closed loop :: बन्द पाश
(2) feedback loop :: प्रतिक्रिया पाश
(3) infinite loop :: अनन्त लुपमा
(4) belt loop :: बेल्ट पाश
(5) open loop :: खुला पाश
(6) control loop :: नियन्त्रण पाश
(7) current loop :: वर्तमान पाश
(8) for loop :: पाश लागि
(9) endless loop :: अनन्त लुपमा
1. coil ::
2. closed circuit ::
3. cringle ::
4. iteration ::
5. loop-the-loop ::
6. coil ::
7. fasten ::
8. curl ::
9. intertwine ::
loop, looped, looping, loops
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What about LOOP quantum gravity?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
You're doing work
in quantum LOOP corrections.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Loop quantum gravity
is the future of physics.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Not till you tell me about
your latest paper on quantum LOOP theory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
lf l get any kind of hit,
l'll keep you in the LOOP on that.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
English to Nepali Dictionary: loop
Meaning and definitions of loop, translation in Nepali language for loop with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of loop in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "loop"
What loop means in Nepali, loop meaning
in Nepali, loop definition, examples and pronunciation
of loop in Nepali language.