Noun(1) polished surface that forms images by reflecting light(2) a faithful depiction or reflection
Verb(1) reflect as if in a mirror(2) reflect or resemble
(1) it's a mirror of life(2) he broke the bathroom mirror(3) he checked his appearance in the mirror(4) The following extracts especially appealed to me, because they mirror my own experience.(5) She managed to go a few steps further before she saw the bathroom mirror reflecting what was in it.(6) Critically, I studied myself in the full-length mirror on the wall.(7) Much of the work presented here invites analogies to US culture, providing a mirror and a model as much as a window onto a distant country.(8) I stood up and walked over to the full length mirror hanging on my closet door.(9) He pulled on his jeans and looked into the mirror above the sink.(10) If you are transferring from anonymous sites, the format is almost identical to the one used to mirror a Web site.(11) Sam looked dubiously at the large oval mirror on the desk, as Ryan set blue candles around it.(12) I looked into the large, round silver mirror on the wall adjacent to my bed.(13) The world, far from being a rough wilderness one has to force into one's own likeness, is now a mirror .(14) I was in for another surprise when I saw familiar images reflected in the mirror .(15) Events at the school closely mirror the political situation in Chile as a whole.(16) Hold a mirror in front of you and you can suddenly see behind you.
(1) rearview mirror :: rearview दर्पण
(2) hand mirror :: हात दर्पण
(3) mirror image :: दर्पण छवि
(4) side mirror :: पक्ष दर्पण
(5) wing mirror :: भाग दर्पण
(6) look in the mirror :: यस ऐनामा हेर्न
(7) broken mirror :: भाँचिएको दर्पण
(8) mirror ball :: दर्पण बल
(9) rear mirror :: पछिल्लो दर्पण
(10) concave mirror :: concave दर्पण
1. reflecting surface ::
2. full-length mirror ::
3. hand mirror ::
4. side mirror ::
5. rear-view mirror ::
7. glass ::
8. reflect ::
9. match ::
10. reproduce ::
11. imitate ::
12. simulate ::
13. copy ::
14. mimic ::
15. echo ::
16. parallel ::
17. correspond to ::
mirror, mirrored, mirroring, mirrors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, and a MIRROR on a stick...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
Okay, imagine you're
looking in a MIRROR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
There's one where you just put
the baby in front of a MIRROR
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 17
Must be like looking in the MIRROR.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: mirror
Meaning and definitions of mirror, translation in Nepali language for mirror with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mirror in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "mirror"
What mirror means in Nepali, mirror meaning
in Nepali, mirror definition, examples and pronunciation
of mirror in Nepali language.