Noun(1) a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention(2) an understanding of something that is not correct(3) part of a statement that is not correct
Verb(1) identify incorrectly(2) to make a mistake or be incorrect
(1) We don't mistake it as a sign from God of an impending calamity.(2) I just wanted to emphasize: don't mistake your cat for a dog.(3) she made the mistake of thinking they were important(4) The danger in Iraq is repeating the biggest mistake - yielding to gradualism.(5) If I had to go inside, people would easily mistake me for Nick.(6) Avoid the common mistake of falling through the poles.(7) He warned that they should not make the mistake of believing that they could shelve their responsibility.(8) Historians sometimes make the mistake of thinking that early modern religious dissent argues secularization.(9) As soon as he said this he realized his grave mistake and quickly looked away.(10) She makes the mistake of assuming that Americans can not stop eating when served a large portion.(11) Well, often wildlife observers mistake what they are seeing.(12) But to read for the lost arc is to mistake what this book is up to.(13) She made the mistake of looking back at him, urging her to stay.(14) coming here was a mistake(15) As I said above, people often mistake me for a 16 year old, even though I'm 25.(16) We can't make the mistake of assuming that everything is within our grasp.
(1) by mistake :: भुलवश
(2) make a mistake :: गल्ती गर्नु
(3) make mistake :: गल्ती बनाउन
(4) spelling mistake :: हिज्जे गल्ती
(5) make no mistake :: कुनै गल्ती बनाउन
(6) typing mistake :: टाइप गल्ती
(7) no mistake :: कुनै गल्ती
(8) making a mistake :: गल्ती बनाउने
(9) huge mistake :: विशाल गल्ती
(10) common mistake :: साधारण गल्ती
1. error ::
2. misunderstanding ::
3. misunderstand ::
गलत अर्थ लाउनु
4. confuse with ::
5. err ::
1. appreciate ::
2. apprehend ::
3. catch ::
4. comprehend ::
5. conceive ::
6. fathom ::
7. get ::
8. grasp ::
9. know ::
10. penetrate ::
11. perceive ::
12. see ::
13. seize ::
14. understand ::
mistake, mistakes, mistaking
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I suppose it's hard
for a fanatic to admit a MISTAKE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
It might have been a MISTAKE
to open that second bottle of wine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
Make no MISTAKE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
this MISTAKE will be
staring back at me
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Ergo, you would still have it.
This is a classic rookie time-travel MISTAKE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
English to Nepali Dictionary: mistake
Meaning and definitions of mistake, translation in Nepali language for mistake with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mistake in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "mistake"
What mistake means in Nepali, mistake meaning
in Nepali, mistake definition, examples and pronunciation
of mistake in Nepali language.