अनुहारमा रंग नभएको
Noun(1) a wooden strip forming part of a fence
Verb(1) turn pale, as if in fear
Adjective(1) very light colored; highly diluted with white(2) (of light, or wan(3) lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness(4) abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress(5) not full or rich
(1) Even the unions are a pale imitation of what they used to be.(2) Simply put, there is little in these songs which makes them seem anything more than a pale imitation of the styles they try to emulate.(3) Tess turned a pale shade of green and retreated, with Aurelia following behind.(4) He had a pale complexion a narrow face and thin lips.(5) She was very pale , and the color of her hair made her skin look muddy.(6) The dark red fruits contain a pale green, sweet, and juicy pulp.(7) Matt turned to Hannah, who was looking an unattractive shade of pale green.(8) She peered at herself through the mirror in front of her bed, sighing in frustration as she saw her eyes were still the same annoying pale shade of green.(9) A narrow pale is more likely if it is uncharged, that is, if it does not have other objects placed on it.(10) Even the less worthy side of the public world seems like a pale imitation of its former self.(11) It doesn't matter that this year's finalists are a pale imitation of the class of '03.(12) Most of the hunt officials I have spoken to concede that hunting in Scotland today is a pale imitation of the sport they once knew.(13) Looking at her closer, he notes her sallow eyes and pale complexion.(14) But she knew that in bright light, those eyes would turn such a gorgeous pale colour of green.(15) She is in shock, and her pale complexion is becoming more and more flecked with blood.(16) The pale is an ordinary, consisting of two perpendicular lines.
(1) pale blue :: फिक्का नीलो
(2) pale green :: फिक्का हरियो
(3) pale face :: फिक्का अनुहार
(4) pale pink :: फिक्का गुलाबी
(5) beyond the pale :: को फिक्का परे
(6) turn pale :: फिक्का बारी
(7) very pale :: धेरै फिक्का
(8) turned pale :: चालू फिक्का
(9) pale-yellow :: फिक्का-पहेंलो
1. white ::
2. light ::
3. dim ::
4. feeble ::
5. pallid ::
6. wan ::
7. stake ::
8. boundary ::
9. picket ::
11. decrease in importance ::
महत्व मा कमी
12. blanch ::
pale, paled, palely, paleness, pales, paley
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Appears PALE and diaphoretic.
How many entry wounds?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
but you look just as PALE
and tired as always.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
You look PALE, child.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
with stalks as PALE as milk
that glow in the night.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
onto her PALE,
slightly hunched shoulders.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
English to Nepali Dictionary: pale
Meaning and definitions of pale, translation in Nepali language for pale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pale in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "pale"
What pale means in Nepali, pale meaning
in Nepali, pale definition, examples and pronunciation
of pale in Nepali language.