Noun(1) (computer science(2) forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state(3) code of correct conduct
(1) Last May, they unanimously passed a resolution encouraging the government to sign the protocol .(2) Our study protocol was approved by the Scientific and Ethical Advisory Group of the General Practice Research Database.(3) The Queen's life is ruled by events and engagements, protocol and tradition.(4) While no protocol can anticipate every situation, common sense and good judgment will be our guiding principles.(5) Typically, a firewall lets HTTP requests pass through - HTTP being the standard protocol for transmitting webpages.(6) Despite signing the protocol , the Turkish government is refusing to open up its ports and airports for travel to and from Cyprus.(7) They think that flags should be used with respect for the ideals that they symbolise, and in accordance with established protocol .(8) He was a career diplomat who put protocol above all else.(9) A protocol on the treaty then limited each country to one ABM site.(10) To date, 46 member states have ratified the protocol to the treaty establishing the parliament.(11) Perhaps some lessons in protocol , diplomacy, and good relations with the electorate can be organised for the PM.(12) However, the passage of this bill will enable New Zealand to become party to the firearms protocol .(13) They even laugh and smile when she gets the protocol at formal events a little wrong.(14) So how could he make a preference known without breaching diplomatic protocol ?(15) what is the protocol at a smart lunch if one's neighbour dozes off during the speeches?(16) Anyhow, as barbeque protocol dictates we all ate far too much.
(1) protocol suite :: प्रोटोकल सुइट
(2) routing protocol :: मार्ग प्रोटोकल
(3) chief of protocol :: प्रोटोकल को मुख्य
(4) communications protocol :: संचार प्रोटोकल
(5) communication protocol :: संचार प्रोटोकल
1. etiquette ::
2. agreement ::
3. communications protocol ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Once red PROTOCOL is activated,
nobody, and I mean nobody,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
-Yes, yes it is, Suárez, handcuff me.
-Bugger off the PROTOCOL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Do you honestly expect me to believe
social PROTOCOL dictates...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
Social PROTOCOL does, however...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Therefore I would like to
initiate a new PROTOCOL...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Nepali Dictionary: protocol
Meaning and definitions of protocol, translation in Nepali language for protocol with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of protocol in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "protocol"
What protocol means in Nepali, protocol meaning
in Nepali, protocol definition, examples and pronunciation
of protocol in Nepali language.