Noun(1) flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
Verb(1) behave saucily or impudently towards(2) dress (food(3) add zest or flavor to, make more interesting
(1) Try making your own apple sauce and pear sauce ; don't add any sugar, as these fruits are sweet enough on their own.(2) she's been on the sauce for years(3) I noticed that Jimmy, once again, had some pizza sauce on his cheek.(4) tomato sauce(5) Meanwhile, you do know how to make delicious homemade cranberry sauce , don't you?(6) ├ö├ç├┐None of your sauce,├ö├ç├û said Aunt Edie(7) He'd self-destructed with an alcohol problem, he explained, and had turned out a number of turkeys while on the sauce .(8) After adding Italian seasoning, I have homemade spaghetti sauce containing at least two servings of vegetables.(9) It takes about 20 minutes to cook on the griddle, arrives piping hot, and is covered in a tasty Japanese sauce I haven't been able to duplicate at home.(10) He has orange all round his lips and somehow he managed to get a dollop of sauce on his cheek.(11) Using an assortment of mushrooms gives this classic sauce a deep, woodsy flavor.(12) Finally, we tried the Chicken Kushiyaki, tender chunks of chicken skewered, sauced in teriyaki and grilled.(13) Flavored vinegars and oils add an extra kick to marinades, sauces , and dressings.(14) Succulent, ruby-red interior herb-marinated and grilled lamb chops - a recent special - are barely sauced at all.(15) Use sweet basil in your pesto and tomato sauces .(16) Avoid foods swimming in cream-based sauces and fried or cooked in butter.
(1) soy sauce :: सोया सस
(2) hot sauce :: पिरो अचार
(3) tomato sauce :: गोलभेडा को अचार
(4) cranberry sauce :: Cranberry सस
(5) barbecue sauce :: बारबेक्यू सस
(6) soya sauce :: सोया सस
(7) fish sauce :: माछा सस
(8) chili sauce :: खुर्सानी को चटनी
(9) chocolate sauce :: चकलेट सस
(10) meat sauce :: मासु सस
1. gravy ::
2. impudence ::
3. alcohol ::
sauce, sauced, sauces, saucing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Darth Vader's gonna pour
soy SAUCE on your head.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
...shrimp with lobster SAUCE,
and vegetable lo mein.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Elbow macaroni with ground hamburger
and tomato SAUCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
could you pass the soy SAUCE, please?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
"' alt="- Pass the soy sauce.
- Pass the soy SAUCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Nepali Dictionary: sauce
Meaning and definitions of sauce, translation in Nepali language for sauce with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sauce in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "sauce"
What sauce means in Nepali, sauce meaning
in Nepali, sauce definition, examples and pronunciation
of sauce in Nepali language.