Noun(1) a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price(2) a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant(3) a television production that features a particular person or work or topic
Adjective(1) unique or specific to a person or thing or category(2) for a special service or occasion(3) surpassing what is common or usual or expected(4) adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose(5) having a specific function or scope, or specific(6) first and most important, or particular(7) added to a regular schedule
(1) She was not alone in rendering living flowers, but she made them her special subject.(2) Make a special effort to create your own family legends.(3) Perhaps the special character of the place was signalled by ceremonial activities here about 7000 BC.(4) we always felt special(5) Once an implant has been installed it can't be uninstalled again except with special equipment.(6) I have no special talents, except being able to sing.(7) every field is special to my father(8) She was nothing significant, nothing special , nothing exceptional.(9) It takes a special effort to have an ISDN line put in.(10) Sausage rolls would go down well, especially if the filling was a bit special , perhaps good sausage mince mixed with game or venison.(11) General purpose home computers will gather dust as special purpose machines with cool designs and unbreakable software take over.(12) Credit cards are subject to extensive regulation, but that is a special topic and put to one side.(13) I counted 20 main courses, if you include the four gourmet sandwiches and the evening special .(14) I am committed to the principle of inclusive education for children with special educational needs.(15) His colleagues would not even respect his views about the teaching of his own special subject.(16) Each volume is dedicated to a special topic.
(1) nothing special :: खासै केई हैन
(2) special offer :: विशेष प्रस्ताव
(3) special effects :: विशेष प्रभाव
(4) special effect :: विशेष प्रभाव
(5) special needs :: विशेष आवश्यकता
(6) special features :: विशेष सुविधाहरू
(7) special delivery :: विशेष वितरण
(8) special guest :: विशेष अतिथि
(9) special edition :: विशेष संस्करण
(10) special day :: विशेष दिन
1. exceptional ::
2. distinctive ::
3. momentous ::
4. specific ::
5. peculiar ::
6. extra ::
7. limited ::
8. particular ::
special, specialism, specialisms, specialist, specialists, specialization, specializations, specially, specials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to lift him out of his dull life
into a SPECIAL one?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
So, are we celebrating
anything SPECIAL tonight?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Let's just agree that both creations
are SPECIAL in their own way,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Ooh, you have a SPECIAL spot.
What kind of wacko are you?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
Well, I tell them no one's SPECIAL,
and they think I'm SPECIAL for telling them so.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Nepali Dictionary: special
Meaning and definitions of special, translation in Nepali language for special with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of special in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "special"
What special means in Nepali, special meaning
in Nepali, special definition, examples and pronunciation
of special in Nepali language.