- बलबलियोबलियो बनाउँछतागत
Noun(1) the property of being physically or mentally strong(2) capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war(3) physical energy or intensity(4) an asset of special worth or utility(5) the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty(6) the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation(7) capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects(8) the condition of financial success(9) permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force
(1) It expects continued strength in portables and in emerging markets this year.(2) The Irish possessed a strength of numbers, influence, and confidence beyond their fellow Irish in North America and elsewhere.(3) As the softly pungent aroma of the tea gathered strength I contemplated the card again.(4) They would then possess better strength and power to anticipate negative elements around them, he added.(5) Full strength nutrient solution was used from transplanting to heading, and three-quarter strength was used thereafter.(6) Today, your action demonstrates great moral strength and upholds this vision despite external intervention.(7) They allowed their forces to gather strength and experience kicking the Germans out of Africa, then Sicily, then up the Italian Peninsula.(8) it's double the strength of your average beer(9) He was always such a strength in supporting us, not pulling back on things we held dear and believed in.(10) wind strength(11) Is commercial power more important than military strength ?(12) And your strength arises from two generations of women who were used to functioning as men.(13) The second argument relates to the continuing strength of mortgage demand.(14) It has become an area of manipulation rather than one of organised power and strength , which is frustrating.(15) Stanley's squad will be at full strength apart from Ged Brannan, still recovering from a rib injury.(16) In legal terms, these numbers don't count against the Army's end strength .
(1) tensile strength :: तन्यता बल
(2) signal strength :: संकेत बल
(3) physical strength :: शारीरिक बल
(4) inner strength :: भित्री बल
(5) flexural strength :: flexural बल
(6) high strength :: उच्च बल
(7) yield strength :: उपज बल
(8) compressive strength :: compressive बल
(9) shear strength :: अपरूपण बल
(10) ultimate strength :: परम बल
1. power ::
2. health ::
3. fortitude ::
5. intensity ::
6. cogency ::
7. strong point ::
8. size ::
13. posture ::
strength, strengthen, strengthened, strengthening, strengthens, strengths
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Calm down. Have some fucking STRENGTH,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
The Dothraki follow STRENGTH
above all, Khaleesi.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
May the Smith grant him STRENGTH
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
Sometimes STRENGTH is terrible.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
A good king knows
when to save his STRENGTH...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Nepali Dictionary: strength
Meaning and definitions of strength, translation in Nepali language for strength with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strength in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "strength"
What strength means in Nepali, strength meaning in Nepali, strength definition, examples and pronunciation of strength in Nepali language.