Noun(1) broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects(2) a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving(3) an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen
(1) I thought very little of it as I got out of the bath, as I wrapped myself in dressing gown, as I walked through the house and lay down on the sofa to watch television .(2) Moreover, television is an adversarial medium that reports politics through the prism of personal conflict.(3) From there it was a small step to radio and eventually television .(4) a television camera(5) She lay on her mother's sofa, watching television and eating chocolates, then had a Chinese takeaway in the evening.(6) A series of television adverts will be broadcast as part of the Full Stop campaign, which aims to challenge and change attitudes to children.(7) Print, radio and television surround us with negative images.(8) The moment will be beamed by satellite transmission to television and radio stations around the world.(9) You can't keep sitting on the sofa all day, watching daytime television and eating chocolate chip cookies.(10) the days before television(11) The tower has a restaurant, radio and television transmitter and more.(12) The same could be said of the rapid response medium of television news - viewers are now used to seeing human destruction as it happens.(13) It was the only form of communication, as no radio or telephone, television , video or film existed then.(14) The new party television broadcasts were helping them make up their mind.(15) Both candidates agreed to use the evolving medium of television as a venue for the customary leaders' debate.(16) The steam printing press, telegraph, radio and television have all revolutionized media in some way or another.
(1) watch television :: टेलिभिजन हेर्नु
(2) television set :: टेलिभिजन सेट
(3) watching television :: टेलिभिजन हेर्दै
(4) television show :: टेलिभिजन कार्यक्रम
(5) television program :: टेलिभिजन कार्यक्रम
(6) cable television :: केबल टेलिभिजन
(7) on television :: टेलिभिजनमा
(8) television channel :: टेलिभिजन च्यानल
(9) television series :: टेलिभिजन श्रृंखला
(10) television station :: टेलिभिजन स्टेशन
1. TV ::
3. television set ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of your favorite childhood
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
with a beloved children's
TELEVISION science personality.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
It faces the TELEVISION
at an angle that is
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
You once had Leonard and me
get your TELEVISION from your ex-boyfriend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
English to Nepali Dictionary: television
Meaning and definitions of television, translation in Nepali language for television with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of television in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "television"
What television means in Nepali, television meaning
in Nepali, television definition, examples and pronunciation
of television in Nepali language.