Noun(1) eater of fruits and grains and nuts; someone who eats no meat or fish or (often
(1) There is a good choice of soups, salads, side dishes and fine vegetarian dishes.(2) The food is organic vegetarian Mediterranean and Asian, made using local produce.(3) I have never met a chef who enjoys cooking vegetarian food, it confuses them.(4) It's pretty easy to get vegetarian food there as you choose what you want to put in your bowl yourself and then they cook it for you.(5) In fact, I had completely forgotten that we were eating in a vegetarian restaurant.(6) Since Chinese vegetarian food does not use too much oil or spices, it is light on the stomach.(7) These studies show that a low-fat, vegetarian diet has a clear advantage over other diets.(8) It's a 100 mile round trip but decent vegetarian restaurants are few and far between.(9) Her philosophy revolves around the preparation of organic vegetarian food.(10) Sales of vegetarian burgers have increased 139 percent in the past five years.(11) Her books are a must buy for every housewife who enjoys simple South Indian vegetarian fare.(12) They caught on that we were mostly vegetarians so they ordered us lots of yummy vegetarian dishes.(13) But if there is to be vegetarian food on the table it must be just as special as that for the carnivores.(14) There are lots of vegetarian recipe books available, and supermarkets sell a wide range of vegetarian meals.(15) There are always one or two vegetarian selections among the five or so dishes on the list.(16) Often the vegetarian option in a restaurant is much cheaper than the equivalent meat option.
(1) strict vegetarian :: सख्त शाकाहारी
(2) vegetarian food :: शाकाहारी भोजन
(3) vegetarian restaurant :: शाकाहारी रेस्टुरेन्ट
(4) vegetarian diet :: शाकाहारी आहार
(5) non-vegetarian :: गैर-शाकाहारी
2. meat-free ::
3. no-meat ::
4. vegan ::
5. veggie ::
vegetarian, vegetarianism, vegetarians
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
a VEGETARIAN with
a master'’s degree from Cornell
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Oh, I'm a VEGETARIAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: vegetarian
Meaning and definitions of vegetarian, translation in Nepali language for vegetarian with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vegetarian in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "vegetarian"
What vegetarian means in Nepali, vegetarian meaning
in Nepali, vegetarian definition, examples and pronunciation
of vegetarian in Nepali language.