Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: के
(2) talk about :: कुरा
(3) bring about :: ल्याउन
(4) think about :: बारेमा सोँच
(5) about what :: के
(6) care about :: ख्याल गर्नु
(7) about it :: यसको बारेमा
(8) think about it :: यसकाे बारेमा साेच
(9) forget about it :: यसलाई बिर्सिदिनोस्
(10) thinking about :: बारेमा सोच्दै
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
On account of how sad
I am ABOUT my mom.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Oh. This is the thing
ABOUT me standing up to him
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
The point is, one of the ways
we show we care ABOUT people...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
I think what most upsets me
ABOUT it, Mother,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
Now I'm thinking
ABOUT fractal equations.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
English to Nepali Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Nepali language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Nepali, about meaning in Nepali, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Nepali language.