Noun(1) a group of people living in a particular local area(2) a group of people having a religion, ethnic, profession, or other particular characteristic in common(3) common ownership(4) a group of nations having common interests(5) agreement as to goals(6) a district where people live; occupied primarily by private residences(7) (ecology
(1) We may share a community of interest, but we have little else in common with America.(2) It is the only Benedictine community for nuns in Ireland and is experiencing a serious decline in vocations.(3) With its attendant parade and fireworks displays, Derby Week in Louisville promotes festive community spirit around this mid-sized River City.(4) It was the first fully indigenous feature to come out of Winnipeg and was inspirational to the local film community .(5) there were no facilities for the local community(6) The workshops are being led by Salisbury-based community artist Alex Grant.(7) Such reductions can come without increasing efficiency but at a social cost to the community .(8) a rural community(9) research community(10) There are people who are dangerous to society, who the community will want to keep locked up.(11) Once a year I spend a weekend at a Buddhist monastery populated by a community of monks and nuns.(12) We need this community of interest to be based on and a part of sound, equitable decision making.(13) It is hard to think of a local scene without a locus, to have a sense of community without a common sense of place.(14) Acomb's three main ward areas were regularly patrolled by community officers, or ward managers.(15) Public places that help foster a sense of community and nurture civic culture.(16) He understood that the country and Nazi Germany shared a community of aims.
(1) gated community :: गेटेड समुदाय
(2) community service :: सामुदायिक सेवा
(3) the community :: समाज
(4) international community :: अन्तर्राष्ट्रिय समुदाय
(5) community development :: सामुदायिक विकास
(6) community center :: सामुदायिक केन्द्र
(7) sense of community :: समुदाय को अर्थमा
(8) business community :: व्यापार समुदाय
(9) community garden :: समुदाय बगैचा
(10) community spirit :: समुदाय आत्मा
1. public ::
2. district ::
3. group ::
4. brotherhood ::
5. community of interests ::
चासो को समुदाय
6. residential area ::
1. difference ::
2. disagreement ::
3. discrepancy ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we're gonna get the scientific
COMMUNITY behind us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
But you made me order it because you were
"too well-known in the flag COMMUNITY
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
I'm supporting my COMMUNITY.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Penny lied about graduating
from COMMUNITY college...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
It's a very nice COMMUNITY.
The Queen Mary is docked there.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
English to Nepali Dictionary: community
Meaning and definitions of community, translation in Nepali language for community with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of community in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "community"
What community means in Nepali, community meaning in Nepali, community definition, examples and pronunciation of community in Nepali language.