Noun(1) the operator of a motor vehicle(2) someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle(3) a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver(4) (computer science(5) a golf club (a wood
(1) On a flat and wide fairway, use your driver , and record the distances of each ball.(2) The main driver behind the merger had been the weak demand in the past few years for steel, one of the world's most basic industrial products.(3) construction was the main driver of the economy(4) Its main driver , though, seems to be the attempt to legislate away the problems of a post-colonial country steeped in racism of all kinds.(5) Play with golf-themed tokens including a golf cart, a driver , a putter and a bucket of balls!(6) taxi driver(7) But, for McCall, the main driver behind the move is circulation.(8) On the range, use your driver or fairway wood and put the ball on a tee.(9) If you hit 10 golf balls at the driving range with your driver , you'll improve by the eighth swing or so.(10) This is convenient but not the main driver behind the change.(11) a taxi driver(12) Typically the cogenerator consists of an energy source, a mechanical driver and an electric generator.(13) He strode boldly up the bank towards the mule driver and tipped his hat.(14) the hope of achieving such monopolies becomes the main driver of investment(15) the driver of the train was uninjured(16) I always use the same six clubs, working my way up from the sand wedge to the driver .
(1) bus driver :: बस चालक
(2) truck driver :: ट्रक चालक
(3) driver license :: चालक लाइसेन्स
(4) cab driver :: ट्याक्सी चालक
(5) lorry driver :: लरी ड्राइभर
(6) racing driver :: रेसिङ ड्राइभर
(7) device driver :: यन्त्र चालकले
(8) train driver :: रेल चालक
(9) ambulance driver :: एम्बुलेन्स चालक
1. device driver ::
2. motorist ::
3. chauffeur ::
4. pilot ::
5. operator ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"...or a lorry DRIVER."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
DRIVER: You're the man, Mr. Roy.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
and I don't wanna repeat this apology
nonsense with my DRIVER, Ganesh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
No, do you trust the carriage DRIVER
or the knights escorting us?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
English to Nepali Dictionary: driver
Meaning and definitions of driver, translation in Nepali language for driver with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of driver in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "driver"
What driver means in Nepali, driver meaning
in Nepali, driver definition, examples and pronunciation
of driver in Nepali language.