- हेरविचारहेरचाहख्याल राख्नुहुन्छCareyमायालु
Noun(1) the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something(2) judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger(3) an anxious feeling(4) a cause for feeling concern(5) attention and management implying responsibility for safety(6) activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
Verb(1) feel concern or interest(2) provide care for(3) prefer or wish to do something(4) be in charge of, act on, or dispose of(5) be concerned with
(1) he spilled some despite his care(2) she handled the book with care(3) she takes special care of her clothes(4) A summons of driving without due care and consideration was taken into account.(5) the care of the elderly(6) he has numerous animals to care for(7) Every task was undertaken with great care and attention to detail.(8) You are my friend, and I care a lot about you, even if I haven't really shown it lately.(9) I don't care whether it works or not(10) Wash your garment with care and avoid scrubbing excessively to prevent damaging it.(11) Easy access to research on improving safety may help doctors and other health professionals make care safer.(12) he was taken into care(13) These nurses work with local family doctors and public health nurses bringing vital care and support.(14) would you care for some tea?(15) If we do it now we'll still be friends who care a lot about each other, but also have the ability to go out with other people.(16) I don't care what she says
(1) take care :: हेरचाह
(2) take care of :: हेरविचार
(3) health care :: स्वास्थ्य हेरविचार
(4) care for :: ख्याल गर
(5) care about :: ख्याल गर्नु
(6) customer care :: ग्राहक सेवा
(7) skin care :: छाला हेरचाह
(8) care of :: हेरविचार
(9) to take care of :: को हेरचाह गर्न
1. safekeeping ::
2. caution ::
3. discretion ::
4. worry ::
5. help ::
7. attention ::
8. concern ::
9. maintenance ::
10. precaution ::
11. be concerned ::
12. manage ::
13. wish ::
14. worry ::
1. negligence ::
care, cared, cares, carey, caring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I do not CARE what your son may
or may not have done wrong.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
I don't think so. Those dolls represent
three things I don't CARE for:
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
I don't CARE about
checking my worst impulses.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Yeah, you guys go.
We'll take CARE of her.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
That my drug-addicted partner
doesn't seem to CARE whether
he lives or dies?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Nepali Dictionary: care
Meaning and definitions of care, translation in Nepali language for care with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of care in Nepali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "care"
What care means in Nepali, care meaning in Nepali, care definition, examples and pronunciation of care in Nepali language.