Noun(1) a flour mixture stiff enough to knead or roll(2) informal terms for money
(1) We are not talking about being short of a little bit of dough , it is big money.(2) Die-hard fans will have no problem plunking down their hard-earned dough .(3) lots of dough(4) My family always preserved grapes on the vine and would use them with leftover bread dough to make this tart.(5) Don't worry about the fact he's already fronted up with a few million dollars of his own dough .(6) The film makes it clear that she is not exactly rolling in dough .(7) I'm no mathematician, but wouldn't the sale of the lad Rooney give them enough dough to cover the debt?(8) Fortified bread could be produced by adding yeast fortified with vitamins to bread dough .(9) Greggs Bakery is hoping to raise lots of dough at a charity run at Heaton Park.(10) Electricity runs the bread plants and proofing rooms to prepare the dough for baking.(11) He wrapped the combination in a thick slab of egg and flour dough , deep fried it and a legend was born.(12) add water to the flour and mix to a manageable dough(13) Once I get that we'll be okay, but they will be loan players I would say because we ain't got a lot of dough .(14) For yee biggest rock acts of yonder do stand to make a lot of dough from reunions.(15) It then offered several sets of instructions for using dough in cookies, pastry, bread, and the like.(16) Knead the chilled dough on a lightly floured board until it's elastic, then roll it out until it is quite thin.
(1) bread dough :: रोटी आटा
(2) dough mixer :: आटा मिक्सर
(3) roll the dough :: आटा रोल
(4) knead into dough :: आटा मा मुछ्नु
(5) fried dough cake :: तारेको आटा केक
1. lolly ::
2. dinero ::
3. loot ::
4. pelf ::
5. cabbage ::
6. boodle ::
7. lettuce ::
8. lucre ::
9. scratch ::
10. sugar ::
11. bread ::
12. kale ::
15. gelt ::
17. wampum ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Dad, the deadline is finishing
and I haven't got the DOUGH.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
eating cookie DOUGH
and watching Princess Bride.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
before making the DOUGH.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
Do you have any cookie DOUGH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
English to Nepali Dictionary: dough
Meaning and definitions of dough, translation in Nepali language for dough with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of dough in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "dough"
What dough means in Nepali, dough meaning
in Nepali, dough definition, examples and pronunciation
of dough in Nepali language.