Noun(1) armor plate that protects the head(2) a protective headgear made of hard material to resist blows
(1) He wore a one-piece motorcycle suit and a helmet with a blacked-out visor.(2) Cyclists and motorcyclists should always wear a protective helmet and long sleeves.(3) You could wear a cowboy hat, a bowl on your head, a straw hat, a sports helmet , or a rain hat.(4) The only equipment protecting you is a motorcycle helmet and a leather body suit.(5) The boom was loud enough to make my ears ring, even through the protective mufflers of the helmet .(6) Baseball helmets routinely protect players who are hit in the head at speeds that are roughly similar to a slap shot.(7) Some wearing protective visored helmets , they gained the element of surprise by running down an alleyway towards the back of the block.(8) The players must be under 14 years old and must wear helmets and other protective gear.(9) Skateboarders rarely use protective equipment such as helmets and wrist guards.(10) Armed police with their distinctive navy blue bullet-proof vests and protective helmets joined other officers for regular briefings in their mobile office van.(11) A helmeted bike messenger with no teeth rallied a group of just-released felons at the job-search firm America Works a little over a year ago.(12) In the midst of this incredible natural creation, I am suddenly immersed in a blue fog of polluting fumes, surrounded by loud snarling beasts whose riders, black-suited and helmeted , all look like Darth Vader.(13) This stuff is still dangerous, even with all the troops wearing helmets , goggles and protective vests.(14) Finally, helmeted , belted and visored down, we're good to go.(15) One diagram of helmets shows a simple, radially symmetrical ancestral helmet at the bottom.(16) The adjustable hood fits over helmets and hats and won't hinder your vision while you're out and about.
(1) crash helmet :: दुर्घटना टोप
(2) diving helmet :: डाइभिङ टोप
(3) safety helmet :: सुरक्षा हेलमेट
(4) pith helmet :: pith टोप
(5) bicycle helmet :: साइकल हेलमेट
(6) cycle helmet :: चक्र टोप
(7) space helmet :: ठाउँ टोप
(8) steel helmet :: इस्पात टोप
1. helmet ::
2. headpiece ::
3. crash helmet ::
4. helm ::
5. casque ::
6. morion ::
helmet, helmeted, helmets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Remove your HELMET.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
I remember the girls laughing
when he took off his HELMET,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
Show the Hand
the HELMET you made, lad.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Give me back my Iron Man HELMET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
your HELMET, your horse,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Nepali Dictionary: helmet
Meaning and definitions of helmet, translation in Nepali language for helmet with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of helmet in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "helmet"
What helmet means in Nepali, helmet meaning
in Nepali, helmet definition, examples and pronunciation
of helmet in Nepali language.