Noun(1) a brief description given for purposes of identification(2) trade name of a company that produces musical recordings(3) a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction(4) an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
Verb(1) assign a label to; designate with a label(2) attach a tag or label to(3) pronounce judgment on(4) distinguish (as a compound or molecule(5) distinguish (an element or atom
(1) At a major label , most artists are unlikely to earn anything unless they sell at least 1 million albums, and even then, they could wind up in debt.(2) It was then that he noticed the label inside the pants.(3) my reluctance to stick a label on myself politically(4) But the label stuck and politically I was ├ö├ç├┐right wing├ö├ç├û.(5) she plans to launch her own designer clothes label(6) Our bin has been put out regularly on the date stipulated on the attached label .(7) Check the label and care for them according to the manufacturer's instructions.(8) And I always wondered why they tried to stick the angry label on him.(9) Every member of the family is awarded a distinctive coat of arms with a label , issued by Royal Warrant from the Queen rather than a grant of arms from the heralds as others receive.(10) She used two fluorescent stains to label heart cells as either male or female.(11) If you put a care label under the brand label , it would really ruin the whole thing.(12) Later in the station he photographed a label attached to the trouser leg.(13) But as they point out, ├ö├ç├┐most people would rather be referred to by their name than by a label .├ö├ç├û(14) Versace launched his fashion label in 1978 and the year before his death made pre-tax profits of Ôö¼├║60m.(15) Before taking any medicine, read the label and any accompanying information.(16) Do you have plans to use the label to release material by bands other than yourselves?
(1) private label :: निजी तह
(2) designer label :: डिजाइनर लेबल
(3) record label :: रेकर्ड लेबल
(4) address label :: ठेगाना लेबल
(5) care label :: हेरविचार लेबल
(6) own label :: आफ्नै लेबल
(7) label printer :: लेबल मुद्रक
(8) brand label :: ब्रान्ड लेबल
(9) mailing label :: पत्राचार लेबल
(10) label paper :: लेबल कागज
1. tag ::
2. brand ::
3. designation ::
4. tag ::
5. categorize ::
6. pronounce ::
label, labeled, labeling, labelling, labels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll print out the shipping LABEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
And we're whatever this is.
But why LABEL it, right? I mean...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
You know, sort them, LABEL them.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
If you look really close at that LABEL-maker
LABEL, you'll see a LABEL that says "LABEL."
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
...organize and LABEL
the entire world around them?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
English to Nepali Dictionary: label
Meaning and definitions of label, translation in Nepali language for label with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of label in Nepali and in English
Tags for the entry "label"
What label means in Nepali, label meaning
in Nepali, label definition, examples and pronunciation
of label in Nepali language.