Learn Common GRE Words
M:: PAGE #1
6. Magnate (प्रभावशाली) :: Stephen was brought up at the court of his uncle Henry I becoming one of the wealthiest of the AngloNorman magnates
10. Malediction (सराप) :: Typically a hereditary or maledictive wereking cobra will simply flee at the sound of such music returning at a later time when its prey is unaware
12. Malevolent (द्रोही) :: The 1996 World Cup was a marker of this new malevolent mood of the cricket fan
13. Malign (बदनाम) :: The American Empire emerges then not as a complex phenomenon with some good effects and some malign ones
16. Malleable (निंदनीय) :: But the rather malleable populace here seems to be quite pleased at this governmental largesse
Any word you search will appear here.
Your Favorite Words
Currently you do not have any favorite word. To make a word favorite you have to click on the heart button.